Osceola Arts will present the art exhibit “The New Urban Contemporary” April 9-May 23, 2021.
With this exhibit, Florida urban street art aficionado, collector, and exhibition curator, Juan Santos “Nano” of Public Art Nation has put together a collection of works with the goal of raising awareness of the young talent that is flourishing in Central Florida.
Exhibiting artists include Genevieve DeMarco, Jamile B. Johnson, Johan Barrios, Sapphire Servellon, Naderson St. Pierre, Noirson and Raggid Art, Inkusual Studios, CStanley Creative, Ermes Art, German Lemus, Leo Monzoy, Dionaly Rock, and BOZKO.
Public Art Nation advocates for more inclusive exhibition opportunities in local art galleries for Florida urban street artists. Its mission is to connect artists and collectors through in-person art acquisition events.
The exhibit is free, and pandemic safety protocols will be in effect. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
For additional information, visit OsceolaArts.org or call 407-846-6257.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022