Osceola Arts will present the art exhibit “The New Urban Contemporary” April 9-May 23, 2021.
With this exhibit, Florida urban street art aficionado, collector, and exhibition curator, Juan Santos “Nano” of Public Art Nation has put together a collection of works with the goal of raising awareness of the young talent that is flourishing in Central Florida.
Exhibiting artists include Genevieve DeMarco, Jamile B. Johnson, Johan Barrios, Sapphire Servellon, Naderson St. Pierre, Noirson and Raggid Art, Inkusual Studios, CStanley Creative, Ermes Art, German Lemus, Leo Monzoy, Dionaly Rock, and BOZKO.
Public Art Nation advocates for more inclusive exhibition opportunities in local art galleries for Florida urban street artists. Its mission is to connect artists and collectors through in-person art acquisition events.
The exhibit is free, and pandemic safety protocols will be in effect. Hours are 10am to 5pm daily.
For additional information, visit OsceolaArts.org or call 407-846-6257.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023