Orange County And Visit Orlando are partnering once again for the return of “#407Day” on April 7, 2021.
Inspired by the county’s longtime 407 area code, the campaign encourages residents to dine-in or order takeout/delivery from their favorite local restaurants.
They then ask people to post their own takeout selfies, interesting food shots, and favorite locations using the hashtag #407Day.
“Our restaurant community has always represented a vital part of who we are as a region,” said Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings. “This year, we are proud to continue to show our support for our restaurants through ‘#407 Day.’ Although it has been challenging, we are resilient and we continue to always have a neighbors helping neighbors philosophy. I encourage our residents to enjoy the time out, or order takeout or delivery.”
So go eat out in Orlando tomorrow and celebrate #407Day with your favorite local eateries! I look forward to seeing your posts!
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023