Orange County And Visit Orlando are partnering once again for the return of “#407Day” on April 7, 2021.
Inspired by the county’s longtime 407 area code, the campaign encourages residents to dine-in or order takeout/delivery from their favorite local restaurants.
They then ask people to post their own takeout selfies, interesting food shots, and favorite locations using the hashtag #407Day.
“Our restaurant community has always represented a vital part of who we are as a region,” said Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings. “This year, we are proud to continue to show our support for our restaurants through ‘#407 Day.’ Although it has been challenging, we are resilient and we continue to always have a neighbors helping neighbors philosophy. I encourage our residents to enjoy the time out, or order takeout or delivery.”
So go eat out in Orlando tomorrow and celebrate #407Day with your favorite local eateries! I look forward to seeing your posts!
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022