Get ready to have some fun… the Florida State Fair returns to Tampa April 22 through May 2, 2021.
Normally scheduled for February, this year’s fair will still feature a huge midway of rides, live entertainment ranging from music to daredevil acts, and plenty animals ranging from farm to exotic.
There will also be tons of food and drink, including a new Florida State Fair Funnel Cake Cider crafted by Plant City’s Keel Farms Agrarian Ale + Cider.
As usual, it will take place at the Florida State Fairgrounds near the intersection of I-4 and I-75, so it’s really easy to get there from Orlando.
Pandemic safety protocols will be in effect, including mandatory face masks for all guests and social distancing.
Tickets are $9 adults/$5 children age 6-11. $7 Senior tickets are available Mon-Thurs. Unlimited ride armbands are $20 Mon-Thurs and $30 for any day ride armbands. There are also discount and free promo days throughout the fair. Parking is free every day.
For more information, or to buy tickets, visit: floridastatefair.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023