Get ready to have some fun… the Florida State Fair returns to Tampa April 22 through May 2, 2021.
Normally scheduled for February, this year’s fair will still feature a huge midway of rides, live entertainment ranging from music to daredevil acts, and plenty animals ranging from farm to exotic.
There will also be tons of food and drink, including a new Florida State Fair Funnel Cake Cider crafted by Plant City’s Keel Farms Agrarian Ale + Cider.
As usual, it will take place at the Florida State Fairgrounds near the intersection of I-4 and I-75, so it’s really easy to get there from Orlando.
Pandemic safety protocols will be in effect, including mandatory face masks for all guests and social distancing.
Tickets are $9 adults/$5 children age 6-11. $7 Senior tickets are available Mon-Thurs. Unlimited ride armbands are $20 Mon-Thurs and $30 for any day ride armbands. There are also discount and free promo days throughout the fair. Parking is free every day.
For more information, or to buy tickets, visit: floridastatefair.com.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023