One of the most anticipated culinary events in Orlando every year is the Food & Wine Classic held around Halloween every year at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, but last year’s event was cancelled due to the pandemic.
This week, the resort announced it was bringing back the event, with a special Spring edition on April 17, 2021.
It will be a limited-ticket event to allow for social distancing outdoors, and will offer culinary selections from the two hotel’s award-winning restaurants, as well as wine samplings from around the world and a selection of other beverages.
It will also feature several themed stations including the Beer Garden (my favorite), Chinatown, and the luau-inspired The Pig & Poke. There will also be vegetarian options.
In total, there will be 12 food stations, including dessert from executive pastry chef and world pastry champion Laurent Branlard and more than 50 beverage selections.
The Swan and Dolphin will follow safety protocols for the event, such as temperature checks and mask requirements for all attending guests; plexiglass walls for all food service areas; all cast members wearing PPE; touchless menus and clearly marked social distancing signage.
Event-only tickets are $125 per person, and include samples. Room packages start at $400 and include event access for two adults, which is a great deal for a culinary staycation. Attendees must be 21+.
For more information, or to purchase tickets/packages, visit FoodAndWineClassic.com.
Plans are for the full Food & Wine Classic to return to its normal fall dates later this year on Oct. 29 and 30.
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022
- Howl-O-Scream Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Starting Sept 9, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween @HowlOScreamOrl - July 18, 2022
- Gatorland Offering Florida Resident Deal Through July 31, 2022 .. #Gatorland #Deals #FloridaResident - July 14, 2022