Over this last weekend, Universal Orlando announced the highly-anticipated return of its popular Halloween Horror Nights (HHN) for 2021, starting on September 3, and here’s what we know so far.
For its 30th year, HHN will offer guests 10 terrifying haunted houses, five twisted scare zones and two outrageous live shows based on some of the biggest names in horror and pop culture.
Coming back strong after the 2020 HHN was cancelled due to the pandemic!
Universal Orlando also announced the first house will feature the one and only Beetlejuice. The iconic character was the first “ghost host” of Halloween Horror Nights – originally called ‘Fright Nights’ – during the event’s debut in 1991, so it’s fitting he returns for the 30th anniversary.
Guests visiting the house will be at the whim of the self-described “Bio-Exorcist” as they shadow Beetlejuice’s every move through artfully recreated scenes from the popular film. From the infamous haunted attic to the model graveyard and Dante’s Inferno Room, guests will have the extraordinary chance to enter the movie surrounded by its most iconic characters.
Universal Orlando says it will continue to monitor the environment and implement enhanced health and safety procedures for its operation of Halloween Horror Nights this fall. Specific details will be shared closer to the event’s debut.
Halloween Horror Nights 30 will run through October 31, 2021. Ticket and vacation package information will be released soon.
For more information about Halloween Horror Nights, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023