Over this last weekend, Universal Orlando announced the highly-anticipated return of its popular Halloween Horror Nights (HHN) for 2021, starting on September 3, and here’s what we know so far.
For its 30th year, HHN will offer guests 10 terrifying haunted houses, five twisted scare zones and two outrageous live shows based on some of the biggest names in horror and pop culture.
Coming back strong after the 2020 HHN was cancelled due to the pandemic!
Universal Orlando also announced the first house will feature the one and only Beetlejuice. The iconic character was the first “ghost host” of Halloween Horror Nights – originally called ‘Fright Nights’ – during the event’s debut in 1991, so it’s fitting he returns for the 30th anniversary.
Guests visiting the house will be at the whim of the self-described “Bio-Exorcist” as they shadow Beetlejuice’s every move through artfully recreated scenes from the popular film. From the infamous haunted attic to the model graveyard and Dante’s Inferno Room, guests will have the extraordinary chance to enter the movie surrounded by its most iconic characters.
Universal Orlando says it will continue to monitor the environment and implement enhanced health and safety procedures for its operation of Halloween Horror Nights this fall. Specific details will be shared closer to the event’s debut.
Halloween Horror Nights 30 will run through October 31, 2021. Ticket and vacation package information will be released soon.
For more information about Halloween Horror Nights, visit HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023