This year, the 30th Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival will limit capacities at its venues due to social-distancing guidelines, and it wants your cutout to help fill seats.
Cutouts are 2’6″ x 1′ 6″ and will be placed in the (otherwise empty) seats in each Fringe venue.
The cutout can be a picture of you in your favorite Fringe gear, your dog/cat, or whatever you decide best represents you.
Don’t have a photo you like? There is a Fringe Fan Photo Day scheduled in Loch Haven Park on Sunday, March 14 from 10am-2pm. Reserve your slot here.
Cutouts are available for a $50+ donation to the Fringe Fan Cutout Campaign, and after the Festival, the cutout is yours to keep! Donors who give $100+ will be able to select their venue (based on availability), and $500+ donors will receive front row “seating” (based on availability) .
Proceeds from the cutout campaign will also help cover operational costs of the Festival, making this 30th anniversary the best Festival yet.
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023
- The Wheel at ICON Park Evacuated After Power Outage on New Year’s Eve - January 1, 2023
- “Jurassic World Live Tour” Roars Into Orlando’s Amway Center Jan 13-16, 2023 + We Have a Discount Code! - December 30, 2022