This year, the 30th Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival will limit capacities at its venues due to social-distancing guidelines, and it wants your cutout to help fill seats.
Cutouts are 2’6″ x 1′ 6″ and will be placed in the (otherwise empty) seats in each Fringe venue.
The cutout can be a picture of you in your favorite Fringe gear, your dog/cat, or whatever you decide best represents you.
Don’t have a photo you like? There is a Fringe Fan Photo Day scheduled in Loch Haven Park on Sunday, March 14 from 10am-2pm. Reserve your slot here.
Cutouts are available for a $50+ donation to the Fringe Fan Cutout Campaign, and after the Festival, the cutout is yours to keep! Donors who give $100+ will be able to select their venue (based on availability), and $500+ donors will receive front row “seating” (based on availability) .
Proceeds from the cutout campaign will also help cover operational costs of the Festival, making this 30th anniversary the best Festival yet.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023