Daytona Lagoon, Daytona Beach’s premier waterpark and family entertainment center, introduced its new yeti mascot, Sunny, over the weekend at a ceremony that was attended by local non-profits.
In collaboration with Every Kid Swims, 30 local foster children and their families were some of the first guests to meet Sunny. Daytona Lagoon hosted the families for a swimming demonstration before the park opened.
The foster families also got to stay and enjoy complimentary admission for a day of fun at Daytona Lagoon. Every Kid Swims was also presented with a fundraising check from 100+ Women Who Care to support Every Kid Swims’ mission of teaching water safety for at-risk foster children.
The event also marked the first day of Volusia County spring break, and Daytona Lagoon is offering season passes for the reduced rate of $75.99, for a limited time, which also includes a 2021 souvenir cup for FREE. Included with the cup are $1 soda refills and $2 ICEE refills for the entire 2021 season
For more information on season passes, or to purchase, visit DaytonaLagoon.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022