Daytona Lagoon, Daytona Beach’s premier waterpark and family entertainment center, introduced its new yeti mascot, Sunny, over the weekend at a ceremony that was attended by local non-profits.
In collaboration with Every Kid Swims, 30 local foster children and their families were some of the first guests to meet Sunny. Daytona Lagoon hosted the families for a swimming demonstration before the park opened.
The foster families also got to stay and enjoy complimentary admission for a day of fun at Daytona Lagoon. Every Kid Swims was also presented with a fundraising check from 100+ Women Who Care to support Every Kid Swims’ mission of teaching water safety for at-risk foster children.
The event also marked the first day of Volusia County spring break, and Daytona Lagoon is offering season passes for the reduced rate of $75.99, for a limited time, which also includes a 2021 souvenir cup for FREE. Included with the cup are $1 soda refills and $2 ICEE refills for the entire 2021 season
For more information on season passes, or to purchase, visit DaytonaLagoon.com.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023