Walt Disney World is streamlining its festivals for 2021, and that includes the new Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, which kicks off March 3.
Celebrating Spring, this year’s festival will offer nearly 100 individual topiaries all around the park, many featuring Disney characters, along with 20 different garden areas, like the English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London in the United Kingdom pavilion.
Guests can enjoy food and beverage samples from more than 20 locations, including Outdoor Kitchens around World Showcase. New options this year include:
- EPCOT Sunshine Griddle, offering Avocado Toast, Shrimp and Grits, Corned Beef Brisket Hash and more
- EPCOT Farmers Feast, featuring Spring Onion Soup, Duck Confit and more
- The Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread at The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board
- Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible Foods
- Lemon-Orange Smoothie in a new Orange Bird sipper cup at The Citrus Blossom
Bayou Cocktail at Magnolia Terrace
- Maple Popcorn Shake at Northern Bloom
And while the festival won’t host national bands, as in year’s past, it will still be offering live entertainment including musical groups from the Orlando area performing songs of yesterday and today at America Gardens Theatre every Friday through Monday of the festival, and EPCOT a cappella favorite Voices of Liberty. You’ll also find The Jammin’ Gardeners on the Mill Stage at the Canada pavilion.
If all that isn’t enough, there are even three scavenger hunts, including one for foodies, for guests to enjoy.
The Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival runs through July 5, 2021, and is included with admission to EPCOT. Food and beverage samples are an additional cost.
For more details, visit FreshEPCOT.com.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023