LEGOLAND Florida has announced it will be opening the world’s first Peppa Pig Theme Park, scheduled to open in 2022.
LEGOLAND’s parent company Merlin Entertainments has partnered with Hasbro (Peppa’s parent company) for this all-new standalone theme park which will feature multiple rides, interactive attractions, themed playscapes and water play areas (including “muddy puddles”!), and fun live shows daily
Plus, families will be able to meet Peppa and her friends!
Peppa Pig Theme Park will also be a separately ticketed park, open year-round.
Annual Passes to Peppa Pig Theme Park will be available as standalone memberships or inclusive passes that will also grant admission to LEGOLAND Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park, and other regional Merlin Entertainments attractions.
The opening of Peppa Pig Theme Park will provide even more opportunities for families with younger children to play together.
We’ll keep you posted on all the upcoming news, such as ride reveals, but you can also sign up the Peppa Pig Theme Park emails at PeppaPigThemePark.com/Florida.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023