LEGOLAND Florida has announced it will be opening the world’s first Peppa Pig Theme Park, scheduled to open in 2022.
LEGOLAND’s parent company Merlin Entertainments has partnered with Hasbro (Peppa’s parent company) for this all-new standalone theme park which will feature multiple rides, interactive attractions, themed playscapes and water play areas (including “muddy puddles”!), and fun live shows daily
Plus, families will be able to meet Peppa and her friends!
Peppa Pig Theme Park will also be a separately ticketed park, open year-round.
Annual Passes to Peppa Pig Theme Park will be available as standalone memberships or inclusive passes that will also grant admission to LEGOLAND Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park, and other regional Merlin Entertainments attractions.
The opening of Peppa Pig Theme Park will provide even more opportunities for families with younger children to play together.
We’ll keep you posted on all the upcoming news, such as ride reveals, but you can also sign up the Peppa Pig Theme Park emails at PeppaPigThemePark.com/Florida.
- Orange County Regional History Center Offering Free Admission to See Pulse Memorial Crosses - June 9, 2023
- Taco Bell Tests Vegan Crunchwrap in Orlando - June 8, 2023
- Out and About: Broadway Takes Orlando “Into the Woods” And It’s a Hilarious Journey - June 7, 2023
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks Celebrates 25th Anniversary with $25 Ticket Deal on June 10, 2023 - June 6, 2023
- onePULSE Foundation Announces Seven-Year Anniversary Pulse Remembrance Week Activities - June 1, 2023
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023