Country Thunder Florida has announced they are once again on the move to a hopefully COVID-safe September 10-12, 2021.
The show was originally set to return to Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park in March 2020, but rescheduled to March 2021 due to the pandemic. Determining that date was still not safe for a music festival, the date was changed this week to the September dates.
Currently set to headline the fall country music festival are Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, and Morgan Wallen (if he survives his newest controversy). Other performers scheduled for the September dates include Russell Dickerson, LANCO, HARDY, Lonestar, Sawyer Brown, Dallas Smith, Jon Langston, Jenny Tolman, Parker McCollum, Kameron Marlowe, and Nolan Sotillo.
Tickets from the previous rescheduled event dates will be honored for the new dates, and ticket holders will receive more information via email.
Weekend passes, single-day tickets, reserved seating, camping, glamping and more are available at countrythunder.com or by calling 1-866-388-0007.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022