Country Thunder Florida has announced they are once again on the move to a hopefully COVID-safe September 10-12, 2021.
The show was originally set to return to Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park in March 2020, but rescheduled to March 2021 due to the pandemic. Determining that date was still not safe for a music festival, the date was changed this week to the September dates.
Currently set to headline the fall country music festival are Eric Church, Dierks Bentley, and Morgan Wallen (if he survives his newest controversy). Other performers scheduled for the September dates include Russell Dickerson, LANCO, HARDY, Lonestar, Sawyer Brown, Dallas Smith, Jon Langston, Jenny Tolman, Parker McCollum, Kameron Marlowe, and Nolan Sotillo.
Tickets from the previous rescheduled event dates will be honored for the new dates, and ticket holders will receive more information via email.
Weekend passes, single-day tickets, reserved seating, camping, glamping and more are available at countrythunder.com or by calling 1-866-388-0007.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023