Museum of Illusions, a mind-bending “edutainment” experience, has opened its first Florida location on I-Drive at ICON Park Orlando.
The museum’s collection of interactive, immersive and distinctly incomprehensible exhibits are based on math, science, and psychology. Visitors are prompted to learn about the tricks of perception and how the human brain works as they move through each exhibit.
With uniquely mind-boggling backdrops – including several designed just for the Central Florida location — Orlando’s newest museum offers photo opportunities that visitors won’t find anywhere else in the area.
Orlando’s newest museum has also launched with a variety of COVID-19 safety measures in place, including mandatory face masks, limited capacity, designated time slots, one-way paths through exhibits, ongoing cleaning by staff, and hand sanitizers and wipes for guests.
Through January 31, Orlando residents and visitors can enjoy special “preview days” pricing for $15 per person of any age, a $10 savings off a regular adult admission. Children two and under are free. Operating hours are Noon to 8pm on Sunday through Thursday, and Noon to 9pm on Friday and Saturday.
For more information, or to purchase admission, visit orlando.museumofillusions.us.
The Museum of Illusions is also part of ICON Park’s Play Pass Package. For just $69 per person, guests receive one-time access to ICON Park most popular attractions, including The Wheel at ICON Park, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Orlando StarFlyer, and the Pearl Express Train. The ICON Park Play Pass is valid for 30 days after purchase, and includes discounts on select dining and shopping locations in the entertainment complex. Visit iconparkorlando.com for more information.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PeppaPig - February 25, 2021
- Kevin Smith to Bring Mooby’s Pop-Up To Tin Roof Orlando in March .. @MoobysPopUp @ThatKevinSmith @tinrooforlando #MoobysOrlando - February 24, 2021
- Monster Jam Returns To Camping World Stadium Feb 27-28, 2021 .. @MonsterJam - February 23, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2021 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 22, 2021
- First Details Released for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyWorld50 - February 21, 2021
- Wekiva Paint Out Returns to Wekiva Island Feb 21-27, 2021 .. #WekivaPaintOut @WekivaIsland - February 18, 2021
- Out and About: Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show Debuts at LEGOLAND Florida! .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #BuiltForKids #BrickbeardsWatersportsStuntShow #Be10Too #Pirates - February 13, 2021
- Orlando Science Center Unveils New Tiny Green Home at Loch Haven Park .. @CityBeautiful @OrlandoScience @OUCreliableone #TinyGreenHome - February 12, 2021
- Otronicon Returns To The Orlando Science Center Feb 12-15, 2021 .. @OrlandoScience @Otronicon - February 11, 2021
- New PirateFest Weekends Kick off at LEGOLAND Florida Starting Feb 12, 2021! .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - February 10, 2021