Museum of Illusions, a mind-bending “edutainment” experience, has opened its first Florida location on I-Drive at ICON Park Orlando.
The museum’s collection of interactive, immersive and distinctly incomprehensible exhibits are based on math, science, and psychology. Visitors are prompted to learn about the tricks of perception and how the human brain works as they move through each exhibit.
With uniquely mind-boggling backdrops – including several designed just for the Central Florida location — Orlando’s newest museum offers photo opportunities that visitors won’t find anywhere else in the area.
Orlando’s newest museum has also launched with a variety of COVID-19 safety measures in place, including mandatory face masks, limited capacity, designated time slots, one-way paths through exhibits, ongoing cleaning by staff, and hand sanitizers and wipes for guests.
Through January 31, Orlando residents and visitors can enjoy special “preview days” pricing for $15 per person of any age, a $10 savings off a regular adult admission. Children two and under are free. Operating hours are Noon to 8pm on Sunday through Thursday, and Noon to 9pm on Friday and Saturday.
For more information, or to purchase admission, visit orlando.museumofillusions.us.
The Museum of Illusions is also part of ICON Park’s Play Pass Package. For just $69 per person, guests receive one-time access to ICON Park most popular attractions, including The Wheel at ICON Park, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Orlando StarFlyer, and the Pearl Express Train. The ICON Park Play Pass is valid for 30 days after purchase, and includes discounts on select dining and shopping locations in the entertainment complex. Visit iconparkorlando.com for more information.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022