Museum of Illusions, a mind-bending “edutainment” experience, has opened its first Florida location on I-Drive at ICON Park Orlando.
The museum’s collection of interactive, immersive and distinctly incomprehensible exhibits are based on math, science, and psychology. Visitors are prompted to learn about the tricks of perception and how the human brain works as they move through each exhibit.
With uniquely mind-boggling backdrops – including several designed just for the Central Florida location — Orlando’s newest museum offers photo opportunities that visitors won’t find anywhere else in the area.
Orlando’s newest museum has also launched with a variety of COVID-19 safety measures in place, including mandatory face masks, limited capacity, designated time slots, one-way paths through exhibits, ongoing cleaning by staff, and hand sanitizers and wipes for guests.
Through January 31, Orlando residents and visitors can enjoy special “preview days” pricing for $15 per person of any age, a $10 savings off a regular adult admission. Children two and under are free. Operating hours are Noon to 8pm on Sunday through Thursday, and Noon to 9pm on Friday and Saturday.
For more information, or to purchase admission, visit orlando.museumofillusions.us.
The Museum of Illusions is also part of ICON Park’s Play Pass Package. For just $69 per person, guests receive one-time access to ICON Park most popular attractions, including The Wheel at ICON Park, Madame Tussauds Orlando, Orlando StarFlyer, and the Pearl Express Train. The ICON Park Play Pass is valid for 30 days after purchase, and includes discounts on select dining and shopping locations in the entertainment complex. Visit iconparkorlando.com for more information.
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2021 In Orlando .. #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingDinners #ThanksgivingBrunch - November 20, 2021
- 2021 Orlando Walk for Apraxia Takes Place Nov. 20 in Casselberry .. #WalkForApraxia @apraxia_kids - November 16, 2021
- The New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel Officially Opens in Orlando .. #WaltDisneyWorldSwanReserve #SwanReserve #OrlandoHotels #DisneyHotels - November 15, 2021
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The 2021 Holidays Starting Nov. 19 .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 12, 2021
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibition Debuts in Orlando November 26, 2021 .. #ImmersiveVanGogh #OrlandoArt - November 11, 2021