Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream has debuted its flavors of the month for December 2020, and this week I had the chance to taste six of them.
You’ll make your taste buds happy with any of these flavors:
White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha: A blend of peppermint and coffee ice cream layered with white chocolate ice cream and crushed candy canes
Hot Cocoa + Marshmallow: Hot Cocoa ice cream layered with marshmallows
Candy Cane: Peppermint ice cream layered with crushed candy canes
Ginger Snap: Blend of ginger snap cookies, brown sugar and ginger, layered with crushed ginger snaps
Red Velvet: Red velvet cake batter ice cream
Cranberry Orange Ginger Sorbet (perfect alone or in a glass of prosecco or flavored sparkling water)
I liked them all, but my favorite was the Ginger Snap (I love the cookies, so this flavor was like dunking them in a glass of milk). My chocoholic friend inhaled the Red Velvet, but also enjoyed the Hot Cocoa + Marshmallow. And the Candy Cane was perfect for peppermint fans.
Kelly’s mixes their flavors in house (you can watch the video on our Instagram @zengrrl), then hard freezes the mixture at below zero for several hours before storing them in a walk-in freezer, ready to be scooped.
Plus, December’s Limited Release flavor is Santa’s White Christmas made in partnership with local coffee shop Barnies Coffee and Tea, and it will be available on December 14th. I’m definitely returning to check it out!
You can enjoy the flavors in a cup, cone, or in a sundae. Select flavors will also be available in Holiday Pies, available for ordering on December 7th. I sampled the Candy Cane with Oreo Crust, but you can also order White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha with Oreo Crust, and Ginger Snap with Graham Crust.
After you’ve tried a flavor (or two…or more) let me know which one is your favorite.
Find your closest location at: kellyshomemadeicecream.com.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando participated in a media tasting. As always, my opinion is my own, and honest.
- Universal Orlando Reopens Tonight After Hurricane Ian with Halloween Horror Nights .. #UniveralOrlando #HurricaneIan - September 30, 2022
- Walt Disney World to Reopen In Phases After Hurricane Ian Starting Sept 30, 2022 .. #HurricaneIan #WaltDisneyWorld - September 29, 2022
- Hurricane Ian Cancellations, Postponements, And More For Orlando and Central Florida * UPDATED * .. #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts Reduces Pricing Ahead of Hurricane Ian .. @RosenHotels #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Returns to Orlando Museum of Art Nov 11-20, 2022 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees #Councilof101 - September 26, 2022
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts ‘SIX The Musical’ in Orlando October 4–9, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr @SIXBroadway #OrlandoBroadwaySeries #OrlandoArts - September 19, 2022
- Pirates Dinner Adventure to host Halloween-themed Vampirates Dinner Show .. #PiratesDinnerAdventure #Vampirates #Halloween - September 16, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s ‘Orlando Burger Week’ Offers $7 Burger Deals Sept 14-28, 2022 .. #OrlandoBurgerWeek #OrlandoFoodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 9, 2022
- Teak Neighborhood Grill to Host Annual “Burger World Tour” Month With $7 Daily Burgers Starting Sept 1, 2022 .. @TeakOrlando #TeakOrlando #OrlandoBurgers #Foodies - August 29, 2022
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Taverna Opa in Orlando .. #TavernaOpa #VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - August 24, 2022