Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream has debuted its flavors of the month for December 2020, and this week I had the chance to taste six of them.
You’ll make your taste buds happy with any of these flavors:
White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha: A blend of peppermint and coffee ice cream layered with white chocolate ice cream and crushed candy canes
Hot Cocoa + Marshmallow: Hot Cocoa ice cream layered with marshmallows
Candy Cane: Peppermint ice cream layered with crushed candy canes
Ginger Snap: Blend of ginger snap cookies, brown sugar and ginger, layered with crushed ginger snaps
Red Velvet: Red velvet cake batter ice cream
Cranberry Orange Ginger Sorbet (perfect alone or in a glass of prosecco or flavored sparkling water)
I liked them all, but my favorite was the Ginger Snap (I love the cookies, so this flavor was like dunking them in a glass of milk). My chocoholic friend inhaled the Red Velvet, but also enjoyed the Hot Cocoa + Marshmallow. And the Candy Cane was perfect for peppermint fans.
Kelly’s mixes their flavors in house (you can watch the video on our Instagram @zengrrl), then hard freezes the mixture at below zero for several hours before storing them in a walk-in freezer, ready to be scooped.
Plus, December’s Limited Release flavor is Santa’s White Christmas made in partnership with local coffee shop Barnies Coffee and Tea, and it will be available on December 14th. I’m definitely returning to check it out!
You can enjoy the flavors in a cup, cone, or in a sundae. Select flavors will also be available in Holiday Pies, available for ordering on December 7th. I sampled the Candy Cane with Oreo Crust, but you can also order White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha with Oreo Crust, and Ginger Snap with Graham Crust.
After you’ve tried a flavor (or two…or more) let me know which one is your favorite.
Find your closest location at: kellyshomemadeicecream.com.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando participated in a media tasting. As always, my opinion is my own, and honest.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021