Hawkers Asian Street Fare has a new limited-time menu of holiday cocktails, and I visited their Windermere location this weekend to check them out.
The quartet of drinks are not only tasty, but are fun, too! Here’s a rundown of these limited libations:
Christmas in Singapour
Refreshing and slightly tart, this drink is made with Hendricks gin, house-made rosemary simple syrup, fresh cranberry, pomegranate, and lime juice. Plus, it’s served in a holiday ornament atop a glass with chilled cranberries and fresh rosemary, for the ultimate holiday presentation.
An adult version of milk and cookies, this one is made with spiced rum, house-made five-spice simple syrup, amaretto, evaporated milk, and coconut. It’s served with gingersnap cookies and a crushed cookie rim, just the way Santa likes it.
Rich and silky, this cocktail features coconut rum, house-made Vietnamese coffee liqueur, and Bailey’s Irish cream, accented with toasted marshmallows and a Pirouline cookie.
Hotty Toddy Christmas
A Hot Toddy with an Asian twist, this features Bulleit rye whiskey, Masala chai black tea, saké, house-made five-spice simple syrup, and lemon juice, served hot and garnished with cinnamon sticks and a fresh lemon wheel.
I tend to like creamy drinks, so my faves were the Santa’s Nightcap and the Get Toasted, but all four were worthy of imbibing, and matched perfectly with the wonderful food at Hawkers. You can visit my Instagram for more photos and video, too!
But they’re only available until December 31st, so don’t miss out! Visit eathawkers.com to find the Hawkers closest to you.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was hosted for a media tasting. As always, our opinion is honest, and our own.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023