A few days ago, I brought you all the news about the first month of headlining concerts coming to the Frontyard Festival at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
While the line-up has some amazing shows that will be of interest to just about every musical taste, the festival will be offering so much more to Orlando and Central Florida.
In partnership with the Central Florida Music Association, Dr. Phillips Center and the Frontyard Festival will offer a free “Live and Local” lunch series that will run Monday through Saturday from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
Visitors can enjoy a free lunchtime concert, and will be able to order food and beverages from on-site restaurants that will rotate weekly.
This is a win for everyone, as it provides extra exposure and revenue for local restaurants, and wages for the performers will be supported by OUC.
In the morning, YMCA of Central Florida will offer health and wellness classes Monday through Saturday. Each participant will get a private box and will be responsible for bringing their own equipment such as a yoga mat and water bottles.
The exact start date and schedule haven’t been released, but classes will include yoga, boot camp, and Zumba.
Registration for classes will be available at FrontyardFestival.org when the schedule is set.
As soon as I get a schedule for either the local music or the YMCA classes, I’ll post them for you.
I don’t know about you, but I’m so excited about all the events coming to the Frontyard Festival, and after a event-less summer, it’s great to see the Dr. Phillips Center finding a way to bring performance art back to downtown Orlando. Thanks to everyone participating in producing this festival, including AdventHealth, the City of Orlando, and Orange County!
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022