Orlando Fringe is kicking off 2021 with a Winter Mini-Fest from January 7-10. It’s a curated festival featuring the best of past festivals, new works by fan favorites, and new artists scouted from the international Fringe circuit.
With the pandemic continuing to keep performing arts venues closed or operating in a limited capacity, Orlando Fringe will be turning this into a hybrid festival with the majority of events being broadcast online and a limited number of in-person performances, and a socially responsible hangout with fellow Fringe fans featuring screenings from select performances.
Those socially responsible hangouts run from 6-Midnight nightly during the fest, and ticket holders will get access to the courtyard with distanced seating, a cash bar, and food for purchase from Ace Cafe.
Choose between hanging out in the unreserved area of the Shakes courtyard, or enter the “mini-lawn” for exclusive screenings of pre-recorded shows each night. In the mini-lawn, you can even reserve your own “pod square” that will accommodate up to 4 people. Both the individual seating (in comfy Adirondacks chairs) and Pod Squares will be in reserved locations to watch screenings of performances each night.
Capacity is limited to under 50% in these outdoor areas. Restrooms are available inside the Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
For the first time ever, Winter Mini-Fest is going digital. Orlando Fringe has arranged for over twenty-five shows to be available for patrons to stream online.
The Online Access Pass is $75, and will provide you with the ability to watch all online productions from 5pm on January 7, 2021 through 11:59pm on January 14, 2021. Fringe without leaving your house!
On the Saturday morning of the festival, Kids Fringe is presenting three shows for kids and families. The shows will also be broadcast online to watch, and they are also providing Kids Fringe Craft Bags that you can pick up for your little Fringers.
For a complete list of available shows, or to purchase tickets, visit orlandofringe.org.
- Out and About: Limbhelados Serves Up Luscious Frozen Desserts in Downtown Kissimmee .. #Limbhelados #Limber #Kissimmee #EatLocal - July 23, 2021
- Universal Orlando to Start 2021 Holiday Celebrations on November 13 .. @UniversalOrlando #UniversalOrlando #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - July 20, 2021
- 2021 Florida Cup Comes to Orlando July 25 & 28 + Ticket Discount Code! .. #FloridaCup #RiseUpOrlando #OrlandoSoccer - July 19, 2021
- Creative City Project Presents ‘Re:Charge’ Starting July 23, 2021 .. #CreativeCity #ReCharge #OrlandoArts - July 18, 2021
- Universal Orlando Announces The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Bride of Frankenstein Mazes for Halloween Horror Nights 2021 .. @UniversalOrlando #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN30 #TexasChainsawMassacre #BrideOfFrankenstein #OrlandoHalloween - July 16, 2021
- Museum of Illusions Orlando to Host Second “Puppy Paw-ty” on Sept 25, 2021 .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #ICONOrlando #PetEvents - July 15, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Celebrates 10 Years with Flashback Drinks and More .. #EatHawkers @EatHawkers #HappyBirthdayHawkers #OrlandoDrinks #EatLocal - July 13, 2021
- Sunset Walk Slingshot Ride to Open at Margaritaville Resort Orlando Fall 2021 .. #SunsetWalkSlingshot #MargaritavilleResortOrlando #OrlandoAttractions - July 12, 2021
- Gordon Ramsey’s Fish & Chips and Brother Jimmy’s BBQ Coming to ICON Park Orlando in August 2021 .. #ICONParkOrlando #GordonRamsey #BrotherJimmys #IDrive #OrlandoRestaurants - July 11, 2021
- SeaWorld Orlando to Host a Celebration of Sharks July 11-18, 2021 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Sharks #SharkWeek - July 10, 2021