Orlando Fringe is kicking off 2021 with a Winter Mini-Fest from January 7-10. It’s a curated festival featuring the best of past festivals, new works by fan favorites, and new artists scouted from the international Fringe circuit.
With the pandemic continuing to keep performing arts venues closed or operating in a limited capacity, Orlando Fringe will be turning this into a hybrid festival with the majority of events being broadcast online and a limited number of in-person performances, and a socially responsible hangout with fellow Fringe fans featuring screenings from select performances.
Those socially responsible hangouts run from 6-Midnight nightly during the fest, and ticket holders will get access to the courtyard with distanced seating, a cash bar, and food for purchase from Ace Cafe.
Choose between hanging out in the unreserved area of the Shakes courtyard, or enter the “mini-lawn” for exclusive screenings of pre-recorded shows each night. In the mini-lawn, you can even reserve your own “pod square” that will accommodate up to 4 people. Both the individual seating (in comfy Adirondacks chairs) and Pod Squares will be in reserved locations to watch screenings of performances each night.
Capacity is limited to under 50% in these outdoor areas. Restrooms are available inside the Lowndes Shakespeare Center.
For the first time ever, Winter Mini-Fest is going digital. Orlando Fringe has arranged for over twenty-five shows to be available for patrons to stream online.
The Online Access Pass is $75, and will provide you with the ability to watch all online productions from 5pm on January 7, 2021 through 11:59pm on January 14, 2021. Fringe without leaving your house!
On the Saturday morning of the festival, Kids Fringe is presenting three shows for kids and families. The shows will also be broadcast online to watch, and they are also providing Kids Fringe Craft Bags that you can pick up for your little Fringers.
For a complete list of available shows, or to purchase tickets, visit orlandofringe.org.
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022
- Howl-O-Scream Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Starting Sept 9, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween @HowlOScreamOrl - July 18, 2022
- Gatorland Offering Florida Resident Deal Through July 31, 2022 .. #Gatorland #Deals #FloridaResident - July 14, 2022