Starting this Sunday, December 13, the Frontyard Festival at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Orlando will host a weekly outdoors Disney Movie Night.
Sponsored by Walt Disney World Resort and supported by Experience Kissimmee, the series will present classic stories direct from the Walt Disney Company’s vast film library.
Movies already scheduled include:
Dec 13 at 6pm – Toy Story
Dec 20 at 6pm. – Finding Nemo
Dec 20 at 9:30pm – Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas
Jan 3 at 6pm – A Bug’s Life
Jan 10 at 6pm – Black Panther
Jan 17 at 6pm – The Lion King
Jan 24 at 6pm – Frozen
Jan 31 at 6pm – The Incredibles
Tickets for each movie night are $5 and $10, depending on box location with a two-ticket minimum for each private box.
As we’ve mentioned previously, Frontyard Festival boxes are set up to be socially distant, with limited seating per box, and masks are required except when dining or drinking a beverage. Safety protocols are a priority for the Dr. Phillips Center.
To learn more and purchase tickets, visit frontyardfestival.org.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022