One of my favorite parts of Disney’s Animal Kingdom has reopened to guests! Walt Disney World announced that guests may visit the petting zoo at Affection Section at Rafiki’s Planet Watch again.
With its reopening, Affection Section is following enhanced safety guidelines based on direction from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
Guests are being admitted in small groups, and asked to maintain at least six feet of physical distance between parties at all times. Convenient handwashing stations are available for use upon entry and exit from Affection Section.
It’s so much fun to be able to pet and interact with the goats and other family-friendly wildlife, especially if you have kids.
Have you visited the petting zoo at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in the past? What did you think? Let me know in the comments.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022