SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration returns for 2020, taking place select dates November 14 through December 31, and turning the park into a winter wonderland.
This year’s seasonal event features open-air entertainment and experiences as well as enhanced health, safety measures, including increased cleaning and sanitation, temperature checks, face covering requirements and physical distancing.
New for 2020, a new show, “It’s a Wonderful Night: A New Story to Tell,” will bring over 30 of your favorite Christmas carols back to the stage with new clever surprises and lighthearted laughs.
A new socially-distant Photos with Santa Claus will also be offered, with the opportunity to sit in Santa’s sleigh with Santa seated above and behind, separated by a plexiglass partition. Photo packages will be available for purchase.
SeaWorld Orlando will also recognize other holiday traditions with a Hanukkah Celebration December 10 through 18, which includes a traditional lighting of the menorah, and Kwanzaa Festivities December 26 through January 1, where guests can enjoy a joyous time of reflection and celebration of African heritage with the nightly lighting of the kinara.
All-new for this year, guests can now experience outdoor ice skating alongside the water of SeaWorld’s central lagoon. Capacity will be limited to promote physical distancing and all guests must wear crew length socks and gloves. Additional charge required which includes rental of ice skates, socks and gloves can also be purchased.
Also new, Happy Holidays from Sesame Street Land allows guests to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa with the park’s Sesame Street friends as they sing and dance to their favorite holiday songs.
But that’s not all! Returning favorites include the Sea of Trees, the Winter Wonderland on Ice skating show, Rudolph’s Christmas Town, and Rudolph’s Movie Experience.
All of these holiday offerings are included with regular admission to SeaWorld Orlando.
And of course it’s not the holidays without special food and drink, which the park will offer via its Christmas Market, which features festive entertainment and delicious culinary delights from a new chef-and-mixologist created holiday menu.
These unique limited time options include specialty cocktails like the “Winter Wonderland Hot Toddy” made with winter cider, honey whiskey and a chain infusion and the festive “Peppermint Cocoa” made with peppermint schnapps, along with food offerings like the ale-cured and smoke-cured pork slider, the mini chicken philly, or the “Traditional Christmas Dinner Stack” which layers roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce over texas toast.
The best way for guests to savor and save during the holidays is with a Christmas Celebration Tasting and Brew Sampler Lanyard, starting at ONLY $35 for a 5-punch lanyard or a 10-punch lanyard for $50.
Guests can also add on Dinner with Santa and the Sesame Street Christmas Breakfast for an additional charge.
For more information on SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, including admission, add-ons, or vacation packages, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
[Photos courtesy SeaWorld Orlando]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022