Holidays at LEGOLAND returns for select dates Nov. 27 through Dec. 31, transforming LEGOLAND Florida into a holiday wonderland with unforgettable live, seasonal entertainment, unique LEGO® activities, twinkling lights, specialty treats, and more.
New for 2020 is a new holiday show called The Very Merry Mix-Up. In it, Mrs. Claus’ crew of holiday helpers find themselves in a delicious dilemma as they sing, dance, and work together through some frosty fun.
Also new is Holiday Village Postal Service where children can handwrite letters to LEGO Santa himself. At this interactive post office, children will watch through digital screens as their special letters travel directly to the North Pole.
Returning holiday favorites include selfie spots with LEGO Santa, LEGO Gingerbread Man and LEGO Toy Soldier. Unikitty will also don her jolliest attire for festively fun photos to delight guests of all ages.
All character and performer interactions will be staged using generous spacing, of six feet or more.
Other guest favorite photo ops returning include the LEGO Sleigh and Reindeer photo spot, and “Rockin’ Around,” a 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree spectacular that comes to life with dazzling lights and sounds to celebrate the season.
North Pole Nonsense will also return to LEGO City Stage with holiday hijinks featuring some of Santa’s silliest elves and their wacky juggling and slapstick fun.
Close out the year with New Year’s Eve celebrations, at the kid-friendly time of 8pm, as fireworks transform into bursts of LEGO bricks in the night sky.
The best part is Holidays at LEGOLAND is included with admission to LEGOLAND Florida, and festivities take place November 27-29, and December 5-6, 12-13, 19-20 & 24-31.
For more information, including passes and vacation packages, visit LEGOLANDFlorida.com.
[Top two photos courtesy LEGOLAND Florida; LEGO Sleigh photo op taken by Carol Garreans pre-COVID ]
Another Holidays at LEGOLAND blast from the past taken pre-COVID…
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023