Earlier this summer, Give Kids the World (GKTW) temporarily closed due to the pandemic, but it has reopened for the holidays to host its first ever “Night of a Million Lights” event for visitors to enjoy.
Through January 3, the event transforms Give Kids The World’s whimsical storybook Village into a dazzling winter wonderland.
More than three million glittering lights will immerse guests in a festive kaleidoscope of sights and sounds, including a shimmering 150-foot tunnel leading to 45 exquisitely decorated wish family residential villas; more than 50 larger-than-life holiday-themed wireframe displays; an enchanting, incandescent gingerbread arch; and out-of-this-world space-themed decor adorning the Village’s delectable new centerpiece, Henri’s Starlite Scoops.
Admission for guests of all ages includes complimentary ice cream and hot cocoa, as well as unlimited access to the Village’s wheelchair-accessible rides and attractions, lavishly decked out for the holidays.
An appearance by Santa and other special surprises will make this Central Florida’s most beloved new holiday tradition! Plus proceeds will be re-invested in the great work GKTW does.
“Night of a Million Lights” will take place from 5 to 10pm daily, with staggered entry times to promote social distancing. Mask wearing will be required for all guests.
Tickets start at $25 for adults and $15 for kids.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit gktw.org/lights.
[images courtesy GKTW]
- SeaWorld Orlando Issues Challenge for National Roller Coaster Day Aug. 16 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #RollerCoasters #NationalRollerCoasterDay - August 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando To Host Passholder Appreciation Days Aug 15 – Sept 30, 2022 .. #UniversalOrlando #UOAP #PassholderAppreciationDays - August 12, 2022
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022