Earlier this summer, Give Kids the World (GKTW) temporarily closed due to the pandemic, but it has reopened for the holidays to host its first ever “Night of a Million Lights” event for visitors to enjoy.
Through January 3, the event transforms Give Kids The World’s whimsical storybook Village into a dazzling winter wonderland.
More than three million glittering lights will immerse guests in a festive kaleidoscope of sights and sounds, including a shimmering 150-foot tunnel leading to 45 exquisitely decorated wish family residential villas; more than 50 larger-than-life holiday-themed wireframe displays; an enchanting, incandescent gingerbread arch; and out-of-this-world space-themed decor adorning the Village’s delectable new centerpiece, Henri’s Starlite Scoops.
Admission for guests of all ages includes complimentary ice cream and hot cocoa, as well as unlimited access to the Village’s wheelchair-accessible rides and attractions, lavishly decked out for the holidays.
An appearance by Santa and other special surprises will make this Central Florida’s most beloved new holiday tradition! Plus proceeds will be re-invested in the great work GKTW does.
“Night of a Million Lights” will take place from 5 to 10pm daily, with staggered entry times to promote social distancing. Mask wearing will be required for all guests.
Tickets start at $25 for adults and $15 for kids.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit gktw.org/lights.
[images courtesy GKTW]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022