Earlier this summer, Give Kids the World (GKTW) temporarily closed due to the pandemic, but it has reopened for the holidays to host its first ever “Night of a Million Lights” event for visitors to enjoy.
Through January 3, the event transforms Give Kids The World’s whimsical storybook Village into a dazzling winter wonderland.
More than three million glittering lights will immerse guests in a festive kaleidoscope of sights and sounds, including a shimmering 150-foot tunnel leading to 45 exquisitely decorated wish family residential villas; more than 50 larger-than-life holiday-themed wireframe displays; an enchanting, incandescent gingerbread arch; and out-of-this-world space-themed decor adorning the Village’s delectable new centerpiece, Henri’s Starlite Scoops.
Admission for guests of all ages includes complimentary ice cream and hot cocoa, as well as unlimited access to the Village’s wheelchair-accessible rides and attractions, lavishly decked out for the holidays.
An appearance by Santa and other special surprises will make this Central Florida’s most beloved new holiday tradition! Plus proceeds will be re-invested in the great work GKTW does.
“Night of a Million Lights” will take place from 5 to 10pm daily, with staggered entry times to promote social distancing. Mask wearing will be required for all guests.
Tickets start at $25 for adults and $15 for kids.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit gktw.org/lights.
[images courtesy GKTW]
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023