Bringing some holiday cheer to Orlando, Dazzling Nights will turn Harry P. Leu Gardens into a magical wonderland December 1 – January 3, 2021.
Created by Cole NeSmith and the team behind the annual IMMERSE Festival in downtown Orlando, and presented by AdventHealth, Dazzling Nights is an outdoor three-quarter mile interactive experience suitable for all ages.
It kicks off with a 30′ tall Christmas tree, and includes a 65′ long tunnel of light, interactive ground lights that ring like holiday bells when stepped on, a “forest” of fog and light, and even snow and holiday music.
The event is designed for pandemic safety, with social distancing, mandatory mask wearing, and timed entries.
Cost is $22 per person, with entry times between 5:30pm and 9:30pm nightly. On-site parking is available for a small fee, or enjoy complimentary parking and a shuttle from Blue Jacket Park.
For more information, and to reserve tickets, visit DazzlingOrlando.com.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022