Bringing some holiday cheer to Orlando, Dazzling Nights will turn Harry P. Leu Gardens into a magical wonderland December 1 – January 3, 2021.
Created by Cole NeSmith and the team behind the annual IMMERSE Festival in downtown Orlando, and presented by AdventHealth, Dazzling Nights is an outdoor three-quarter mile interactive experience suitable for all ages.
It kicks off with a 30′ tall Christmas tree, and includes a 65′ long tunnel of light, interactive ground lights that ring like holiday bells when stepped on, a “forest” of fog and light, and even snow and holiday music.
The event is designed for pandemic safety, with social distancing, mandatory mask wearing, and timed entries.
Cost is $22 per person, with entry times between 5:30pm and 9:30pm nightly. On-site parking is available for a small fee, or enjoy complimentary parking and a shuttle from Blue Jacket Park.
For more information, and to reserve tickets, visit DazzlingOrlando.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023