Universal Studios’s Halloween Horror Nights may have been canceled for 2020, but they’re already hard at work creating houses for 2021, and they’ve just released a sneak peek video for one of the houses.
A longtime fan of Halloween Horror Nights, producer Greg Nicotero (The Walking Dead franchise) joins Mike Aiello, Universal Orlando’s Senior Director of Creative Development, and Charles Gray, Senior Show Director – a team he’s previously collaborated with on creating past Halloween Horror Nights experiences – on a behind-the-scenes tour where the trio discusses what it takes to bring the horrifying immersion of the world’s premier Halloween event to life, from special effects to the art of scaring and more.
It also offers a first look at a new horror house called Puppet Theater: Captive Audience, which is based on a terrifying original story created exclusively by the twisted minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment team.
It also features puppets.
Take a look at the video and let me know what YOU think…
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023