Teak Neighborhood Grill recently hosted their 2nd Burger World Tour and a friend and I caught the tail end of it. It was our first time eating at Teak, and we picked the MetroWest/Orlando location.
We showed up on a Saturday early evening and were seated on the covered and secluded patio. Looking around I noticed the tables of people were distanced, and there were even a few sleeping dogs under a couple of them. All the employees I saw were wearing masks, too.
We tried to start with appetizers, but just our luck…the ovens weren’t working that night. No worries…we were here for the burgers anyways.
The Burger of the Day for the tour was the Jack Knife, featuring 8oz of beef, Jack Daniels Hollandaise sauce, tomato, smoked bacon, scallop potatoes, and white cheddar cheese on a brioche bun. My friend ordered this with a side of Garlic Bistro fries.
This is a hearty and rich burger, with a touch of sweetness from the Jack Daniels cheese sauce. The garlic aioli on the fries paired well this burger.
I decided to with a different burger, the Drunken Monk featuring Angry Orchard onion jam, roasted cherry tomatoes, smoked bacon, herb mayo, provolone cheese & Teak chips topped with melted white cheddar cheese served on pretzel bun. For the side, I went with chili cheese fries because…chili cheese fries.
This was an interesting burger full of a variety of flavors that complimented each other, and the chips added a bit of texture. This burger was my favorite of the two, and from what I hear, a favorite of Teak’s regulars.
I also have to give props to the chili cheese fries, featuring a hearty amount of both chili and cheese on nicely crisped fries.
My friend and I agreed we would be returning to try more of the menu, especially the burgers, of which there is more than twenty (some featuring meats other than beef).
Teak Neighborhood Grill also has a location in Lake Mary, for those on the northern side of Orlando.
If you enjoy an excellent burger with creative toppings, definitely make your way to Teak. We’ll definitely be back for more.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was hosted for a media dine. As always, my opinion is my own and honest.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023