We showed up on a Saturday early evening and were seated on the covered and secluded patio. Looking around I noticed the tables of people were distanced, and there were even a few sleeping dogs under a couple of them. All the employees I saw were wearing masks, too.
We tried to start with appetizers, but just our luck…the ovens weren’t working that night. No worries…we were here for the burgers anyways.
The Burger of the Day for the tour was the Jack Knife, featuring 8oz of beef, Jack Daniels Hollandaise sauce, tomato, smoked bacon, scallop potatoes, and white cheddar cheese on a brioche bun. My friend ordered this with a side of Garlic Bistro fries.
This is a hearty and rich burger, with a touch of sweetness from the Jack Daniels cheese sauce. The garlic aioli on the fries paired well this burger.
I decided to with a different burger, the Drunken Monk featuring Angry Orchard onion jam, roasted cherry tomatoes, smoked bacon, herb mayo, provolone cheese & Teak chips topped with melted white cheddar cheese served on pretzel bun. For the side, I went with chili cheese fries because…chili cheese fries.
This was an interesting burger full of a variety of flavors that complimented each other, and the chips added a bit of texture. This burger was my favorite of the two, and from what I hear, a favorite of Teak’s regulars.
I also have to give props to the chili cheese fries, featuring a hearty amount of both chili and cheese on nicely crisped fries.
My friend and I agreed we would be returning to try more of the menu, especially the burgers, of which there is more than twenty (some featuring meats other than beef).
Teak Neighborhood Grill also has a location in Lake Mary, for those on the northern side of Orlando.
If you enjoy an excellent burger with creative toppings, definitely make your way to Teak. We’ll definitely be back for more.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was hosted for a media dine. As always, my opinion is my own and honest.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022