Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse are collaborating for first time ever on October 14, which happens to be National Dessert Day.
On that day only, all three Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream locations will be serving its Bride of Frankenstein ice cream on top of Gideon’s almost ½ pound limited edition Frankenstein Cookie.
The Frankenstein limited edition cookie paired with a scoop of Bride of Frankenstein ice cream will be $9, and will be available from noon until they sell out.
A single scoop of Bride of Frankenstein is $4.50.
Also over at Gideon’s at East End Market, they’ll be serving up Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies topped with a heaping scoop of Kelly’s Bride of Frankenstein ice cream, from noon to 2pm.
If you’re a dessert fiend, you definitely won’t want to miss this!
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023