On that day only, all three Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream locations will be serving its Bride of Frankenstein ice cream on top of Gideon’s almost ½ pound limited edition Frankenstein Cookie.
The Frankenstein limited edition cookie paired with a scoop of Bride of Frankenstein ice cream will be $9, and will be available from noon until they sell out.
A single scoop of Bride of Frankenstein is $4.50.
Also over at Gideon’s at East End Market, they’ll be serving up Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies topped with a heaping scoop of Kelly’s Bride of Frankenstein ice cream, from noon to 2pm.
If you’re a dessert fiend, you definitely won’t want to miss this!
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023