To help better promote their offerings during the pandemic, several I-Drive businesses have banded together to form the Orlando Entertainment District.
Spearheading the effort, ICON Park’s president and CEO Chris Jaskiewicz said in a press release: “Locals have rediscovered the entertainment value of I-Drive and how easy it is to get here, and they’re loving it. About 75% of our guests now are locals, so we want to make sure all our residents know what is available to them here in their own town and state, especially as their out-of-state travel is limited by the pandemic.”
The Orlando Entertainment District is comprised of the following attractions and restaurants:
- This is a 20-acre open-air dining, shopping, and attraction destination in heart of I-Drive which is home to attractions The Wheel, Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, Pearl Express children’s train, Arcade City, and 7D Darkride Adventure, along with restaurants and bars including Yard House, Tin Roof, Uncle Julio’s, Ole Red, Tapa Toro, Sugar Factory, Buffalo Wild Wings and Shake Shack.
Mango’s Tropical Café
- This nightclub offers Brazilian Samba, Cuban Conga and a variety of Latin beats to Hip-hop, 80s & 90s hits and Michael Jackson Acts also known for its Dinner & Show, a throwback to the classic supper clubs of yesteryear like The “Tropicana” in Havana, Cuba and the Cotton Club of New York City.
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- This attraction takes guests on a journey back in time to April 1912, when the ship embarked on its maiden voyage. Guests receive a replica boarding pass, assume the role of a passenger and follow a chronological journey through life on Titanic. The Exhibition features more than 300 artifacts directly from the wreck site of Titanic. Access full-scale room re-creations including the famous Grand Staircase, Promenade Deck and First Class Cabin.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
- Features self guided tours of hundreds of exhibits from the worlds of science, hands-on interactive displays, videos, wax figures, cartoons, photos, rare artifacts, and special effects.
Pirate’s Cove Golf
- Voted “Best Miniature Golf” in Florida, players putt through mountain caves, across a full-scale pirate ship, over footbridges and under cascading waterfalls.
Kings Dining & Entertainment
- Features luxury bowling, billiards, energetic music, sports viewing, nostalgic retro video gaming, and food and drinks.
Pirates Dinner Adventure
- A dinner show for children and adults alike featuring a cast of entertainers, acrobats, and cutthroats – sword fights, songs, sea monsters, and a captain’s feast.
Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows
- Offers a 45 minute comedy mystery where all the clues are presented to dinner guests who formulate questions for a live interrogation to help solve the crime.
To learn more visit: OrlandoEntertainmentDistrict.com.
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Offers Brevard County Resident Discount Oct 12-18 .. #BrevardCounty @ExploreSpaceKSC #LoveFL - October 10, 2020
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida For Family Friendly Halloween Fun .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat #BuiltForKids #LoveFL - October 7, 2020
- Broadway in Orlando 20/21 Season Delayed Until April 2021 at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - October 6, 2020