The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort will debut a special series of weekly food and drink themed events this fall called “Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays: A New Twist on the Food & Wine Classic Experience,” and it kicks off Saturday, September 19.
Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays offer guests a new way to enjoy and celebrate different food and drink experiences each weekend and replaces the traditional Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic for 2020.
Every Saturday evening through Oct. 24, a different limited-capacity culinary experience will take place exclusively for guests staying on the new Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays overnight package.
In addition to exclusive access to the Saturday evening event, guests can enjoy a different specialty themed pop-up food truck each Saturday by the resort pool (available to all resort guests and not included in package). Plus, the resorts are withing walking distance of Epcot and its Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, for those with park admission.
The Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays event lineup is as follows:
Sept. 19: Bubbles Lounge
A lounge experience showcasing the finest in sparkling beverages with perfectly
paired small bites to complete the experience. Taste the base varietals of
traditional Champagne along with various sparkling wine styles from around the
world. Menus: Beverages and Food.
Sept. 26: Beer Garden
A celebration of hops from Florida breweries with a variety of ales, lagers, and pilsners served alongside pub favorites. Menus: Beverages and Food.
Oct. 3: Italian Wines & Bites
A delicious trip for guests’ taste buds across the Atlantic showcasing top Italian wines varietals from across the country’s famed regions from Sicily to Tuscany to Piedmont.
Oct. 10: Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer, & BBQ
A selection of BBQ favorites handcrafted by the resort’s executive chef Dan Herman along with the best in bourbon and beer samplings. Smokin’ D’s menu items are annual favorites at Food & Wine Classic and only offered at the resort select times each year.
Oct. 17: Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition
A new food & wine classic experience, this event features fan favorites from the
well-known Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic in a more intimate setting.
Oct. 24: Oktoberfest Biergarten
An Oktoberfest party with German-themed music and tastings alongside a full
selection of brews.
Safety protocols that will be implemented for each event include: temperature check at
entrance for all attendees; plexiglass walls for all food service; all cast members wearing PPE; and each group will receive their own socially distanced reserved table, touchless menus, and clearly marked social distancing signage.
Sip, Savor and Stay Saturdays one-night packages start at $295 and include access for two adults. The Oct. 17 Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition experience which will feature extended hours and expanded offerings will start at $395 for a one-night package. If you’re local, this is a great reason to have a staycation!
To book call 1-888-828-8850. Events are limited to those 21 and older. For more information, visit SwanDolphin.com.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023