Starting this Monday, September 7, Teak Neighborhood Grill is hosting its 2nd Annual “Burger World Tour” at its restaurants, offering a different burger each day for only $5.
From Teak’s popular “Drunken Monk” (pictured above), to the aptly-named “Spicy Veronica,” and even the “Cronie Burger” (featured on the hit television shows “Food Paradise” and “Late Night Eats”), all of the mouthwatering burger favorites from Teak’s ever-evolving main menu and Underground Menu will be showcased in Teak’s 2020 Burger World Tour.
Here is the calendar list of burgers so you can plan your visits:
The event runs through October 6, 2020, and the price includes the burger only. Sides are available separately, but that just allows you to customize your meal.
“We can’t wait to bring back our Burger World Tour and give everyone a chance to try our incredible, original burgers for the first time and enjoy their favorites at a discounted price,” said Teak Neighborhood Grill Owner Jon Proechel in a press release.
“As the restaurant industry continues to navigate through these crazy times, we want to do everything we can to continue to provide our loyal guests with the very best offerings and safest service. We hope everyone takes advantage of our awesome annual promotion, and we look forward to seeing many new and familiar faces at Teak Orlando and Teak Maitland jump on the Burger World Tour.”
View this post on Instagram
Come visit Teak and try our Spicy Veronica Burger! It has ghost pepper cheese, pickled jalapeños, Siracha Mayo, crispy potato strings, tomato and spring mix on a brioche bun. #teakiteasy #teakneighborhoodgrill #teakneighborhoodgrillmaitland . . . . . #orlandoflorida #orlandoevents #audubonpark #orlandocitysoccer #fl #orlandobusiness #orlandonow #flbusiness #amway #altamontesprings #orlandodowntown
Teak Neighborhood Grill has two Central Florida locations: 6400 Time Square Avenue in Orlando’s MetroWest neighborhood; and 901 South Orange Avenue in Maitland.
Guests can order featured Burger World Tour items via safe dine in/out, take out, or curbside pickup at both locations. To place an order for pickup at Orlando, call 407-313-5111. To place an order for pickup at Maitland, call 407-335-4835.
For more information, visit TeakOrlando.com.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020