Starting this Monday, September 7, Teak Neighborhood Grill is hosting its 2nd Annual “Burger World Tour” at its restaurants, offering a different burger each day for only $5.
From Teak’s popular “Drunken Monk” (pictured above), to the aptly-named “Spicy Veronica,” and even the “Cronie Burger” (featured on the hit television shows “Food Paradise” and “Late Night Eats”), all of the mouthwatering burger favorites from Teak’s ever-evolving main menu and Underground Menu will be showcased in Teak’s 2020 Burger World Tour.
Here is the calendar list of burgers so you can plan your visits:
The event runs through October 5, 2020, and the price includes the burger only. Sides are available separately, but that just allows you to customize your meal.
“We can’t wait to bring back our Burger World Tour and give everyone a chance to try our incredible, original burgers for the first time and enjoy their favorites at a discounted price,” said Teak Neighborhood Grill Owner Jon Proechel in a press release.
“As the restaurant industry continues to navigate through these crazy times, we want to do everything we can to continue to provide our loyal guests with the very best offerings and safest service. We hope everyone takes advantage of our awesome annual promotion, and we look forward to seeing many new and familiar faces at Teak Orlando and Teak Maitland jump on the Burger World Tour.”
Teak Neighborhood Grill has two Central Florida locations: 6400 Time Square Avenue in Orlando’s MetroWest neighborhood; and 901 South Orange Avenue in Maitland.
Guests can order featured Burger World Tour items via safe dine in/out, take out, or curbside pickup at both locations. To place an order for pickup at Orlando, call 407-313-5111. To place an order for pickup at Maitland, call 407-335-4835.
For more information, visit TeakOrlando.com.
- Dazzling Nights to Light Up Leu Gardens for the Holidays .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 29, 2020
- Central Florida and Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2020 *UPDATED* .. #BlackFriday #CyberMonday #LoveOrlando - November 26, 2020
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating #Thanksgiving 2020 In Orlando - November 18, 2020
- Walt Disney World Reopens Petting Zoo at Affection Section in Disney’s Animal Kingdom .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneysAnimalKingdom - November 16, 2020
- Walt Disney World First Look at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride Vehicles .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #GOTG - November 15, 2020