It’s no secret (at least to those of us who live here) that Orlando is an amazing city for foodies, and if you love tacos, you’ll definitely want to take part in the return of Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week.
From September 23 through October 7, participating restaurants will be offering $5 taco specials to enjoy (most available for take out for an additional $5 fee).
Participating restaurants include 4 Rivers BBQ, 534 Scratch Kitchen, Agave Azul, American Social Bar + Kitchen, Cocina 214, Don Martin Modern Mexican, El Jefe Tequilas Taco Cantina, Island Thyme Caribbean Grille, Jimmy Hula’s, MX Taco, Orlando Meats, Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa, Roque Pub, Taco Rio Mexican Kitchen, The Copper Rocket, The Gnarly Barley, The New Standard, Pass Progressive, and Tin Roof Orlando.
If you plan to hit more than one place, make sure you download and print the Taco Passport. Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible to win a Taco Party for you and 15 friends at Publix Aprons Cooking School.
Now some caveats:
- Some specials may sell out for the day. Don’t make a fuss, just try again another day.
- These restaurants are working hard, so maybe order a drink or side in addition to the special.
- Don’t forget to tip.
For all the details, including each location’s specials, visit OrlandoTacoWeek.com.
- Dazzling Nights to Light Up Leu Gardens for the Holidays .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 29, 2020
- Central Florida and Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2020 *UPDATED* .. #BlackFriday #CyberMonday #LoveOrlando - November 26, 2020
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating #Thanksgiving 2020 In Orlando - November 18, 2020
- Walt Disney World Reopens Petting Zoo at Affection Section in Disney’s Animal Kingdom .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneysAnimalKingdom - November 16, 2020
- Walt Disney World First Look at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride Vehicles .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #GOTG - November 15, 2020