Creative City will present the interactive experience “Bright Young Things” starting this weekend, Oct 2, in downtown Orlando.
Named after a notorious group of Bohemians in London in the 1920s, “Bright Young Things” is a one-of-a-kind immersive experience, where audiences can come again and again to experience the different story-lines of the characters.
Eight actors will pair off into four different stories, and lead a limited number of guests throughout the alleyways and street corners of downtown Orlando as the story unfolds.
You will meet your duo at a secret location. There, you will step into another universe: a modern society where the Prohibition Act of the ‘Roaring 20s’ had never been repealed. Each performance will be theatrically lit, enhanced by effects, and accompanied by a beautifully crafted soundtrack.
The entire show takes place outdoors and in well ventilated spaces. Audience members will be asked to distance from actors and other groups for the whole of the night, as well as wear masks for the duration of the adventure.
Performances run Fridays and Saturdays through October 24, with two performance times a night.
Tickets are $35 per person, per performance, and can be purchased at CreativeCityProject.com, where you’ll also find more information.
- Walt Disney World Lays Off Over 700 Entertainers and How You Can Help - October 29, 2020
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Offers 2021 Sneak Peek with Greg Nicotero .. #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2021 - October 28, 2020
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Six-Month Outdoor ‘Front Yard Festival’ in Downtown Orlando .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #FrontYardFestival - October 27, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020