The best foodie event of the year returns August 28 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off its 2020 edition.
During Magical Dining, which will run through October 4, participating restaurants will be offering a $35 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes. It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites.
Plus, participating restaurants are going above and beyond with new safety measures. This year there are new takeout and delivery meal options for in-home dining, and the website now designates venues that also offer open-air and outdoor dining.
And that list of restaurants is comprised of a variety of cuisines, and located all around the Orlando area…even in the theme parks! Make a reservation at SeaWorld Orlando’s Sharks Underwater Grill and you can stay in the park until close after your reservation.
Even without a theme park, participating restaurants have so much to offer foodies! Try menus from DoveCote in downtown Orlando, Ravenous Pig in Winter Park, The H Cuisine in Dr Phillips (our review from 2019’s Magical Dining), and La Luce at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, among many others.
Due to limited seating capacity at participating restaurants, diners are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance to ensure securing their preferred dates and times.
Now in its 15th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining will again give $1 from each meal to benefit deserving local charities. This year’s recipient is Feed the Need Florida, which works to provide deserving families with healthy food during the COVID crisis. Participating restaurants will also give you the option to donate even more to Feed the Need with your meal.
For a full list of participating restaurants, their Magical Dining menus, make reservations, and see options for outdoor seating, takeout and delivery, visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
- Out and About: ‘Ain’t Too Proud’ at Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando .. @AintTooProud @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #BroadwayInOrlando #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 26, 2022
- PirateFest Weekends Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Jan 22, 2022 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - January 19, 2022
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Music Headliners Announced for 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #GardenRocksConcerts - January 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces Headliner Concerts for Mardi Gras 2022 .. @UniversalORL #UniversalOrlando #MardiGras #OrlandoConcerts - January 14, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021