The best foodie event of the year returns August 28 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off its 2020 edition.
During Magical Dining, which will run through October 4, participating restaurants will be offering a $35 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes. It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites.
Plus, participating restaurants are going above and beyond with new safety measures. This year there are new takeout and delivery meal options for in-home dining, and the website now designates venues that also offer open-air and outdoor dining.
And that list of restaurants is comprised of a variety of cuisines, and located all around the Orlando area…even in the theme parks! Make a reservation at SeaWorld Orlando’s Sharks Underwater Grill and you can stay in the park until close after your reservation.
Even without a theme park, participating restaurants have so much to offer foodies! Try menus from DoveCote in downtown Orlando, Ravenous Pig in Winter Park, The H Cuisine in Dr Phillips (our review from 2019’s Magical Dining), and La Luce at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, among many others.
Due to limited seating capacity at participating restaurants, diners are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance to ensure securing their preferred dates and times.
Now in its 15th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining will again give $1 from each meal to benefit deserving local charities. This year’s recipient is Feed the Need Florida, which works to provide deserving families with healthy food during the COVID crisis. Participating restaurants will also give you the option to donate even more to Feed the Need with your meal.
For a full list of participating restaurants, their Magical Dining menus, make reservations, and see options for outdoor seating, takeout and delivery, visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
- Dazzling Nights to Light Up Leu Gardens for the Holidays .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 29, 2020
- Central Florida and Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2020 *UPDATED* .. #BlackFriday #CyberMonday #LoveOrlando - November 26, 2020
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating #Thanksgiving 2020 In Orlando - November 18, 2020
- Walt Disney World Reopens Petting Zoo at Affection Section in Disney’s Animal Kingdom .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneysAnimalKingdom - November 16, 2020
- Walt Disney World First Look at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride Vehicles .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #GOTG - November 15, 2020