The best foodie event of the year returns August 28 as Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining event kicks off its 2020 edition.
During Magical Dining, which will run through October 4, participating restaurants will be offering a $35 three-course prix fixe dinner menu showcasing the best of their dishes. It’s a great way to try new restaurants on your list, or rediscover old favorites.
Plus, participating restaurants are going above and beyond with new safety measures. This year there are new takeout and delivery meal options for in-home dining, and the website now designates venues that also offer open-air and outdoor dining.
And that list of restaurants is comprised of a variety of cuisines, and located all around the Orlando area…even in the theme parks! Make a reservation at SeaWorld Orlando’s Sharks Underwater Grill and you can stay in the park until close after your reservation.
Even without a theme park, participating restaurants have so much to offer foodies! Try menus from DoveCote in downtown Orlando, Ravenous Pig in Winter Park, The H Cuisine in Dr Phillips (our review from 2019’s Magical Dining), and La Luce at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, among many others.
View this post on Instagram
Last night I was #hosted for a #MagicalDining experience at @thehcuisine in #DrPhillips, which offers a Turkish/Mediterranean influenced menu. #obassador . . For my entree, I chose the Josper #Vegetable Stew with smoked yogurt. Perfect for #vegetarian and #vegan (sans yogurt) diners, it is a simple and tasty dish of chargrilled seasonal vegetables like tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, and more. . . I'll post more later this week #ontheblog but I definitely recommend you add this to your @VisitOrlando Magical Dining list. . . #theH #theHcuisine #food #foodphotography #foodblogger #foodie #orlandofoodie #visitorlando #orlandoblogger #thisisorlando #DrPhillipsdining #mediadine #citysurfingorlando
Due to limited seating capacity at participating restaurants, diners are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance to ensure securing their preferred dates and times.
Now in its 15th year, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining will again give $1 from each meal to benefit deserving local charities. This year’s recipient is Feed the Need Florida, which works to provide deserving families with healthy food during the COVID crisis. Participating restaurants will also give you the option to donate even more to Feed the Need with your meal.
For a full list of participating restaurants, their Magical Dining menus, make reservations, and see options for outdoor seating, takeout and delivery, visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020