Starting this weekend, SeaWorld Orlando will host a stripped down version of its popular Seven Seas Food food festival for guests to enjoy, called “A Taste of Seven Seas.”
The original festival was cut short this spring, and SeaWorld Orlando decided to reboot it with the park now reopen.
Each week, guests can enjoy popular food and drink samples from one of the Seven Seas Food Festival markets.
Here is the schedule and menus…
July 17 – 19: Mexican Market
- Chalupas Tostada (Pulled Chili Chicken, Green Salsa, Queso Fresco, and Cilantro on a Grilled Corn Tortilla)
- Mexican Roasted Corn (Roasted Corn with Mayo, Queso Fresco, Cilantro, Chili Powder, and Lime)
- Taco Al Pastor (Beef topped with Fresh Pineapple, Cilantro, Onion, and Fresh Green Salsa)
- Dulce De Leche Empanada (Filled with Caramel and Queso, Drizzled with Caramel Sauce)
July 24 – 26: Italian Market
- Caprese Salad (Drizzled with Balsamic Reduction and Olive Oil)
- Palermo Fontina Cheese Meatballs (Homemade Meatballs Stuffed with Fontina Cheese and Fresh Herbs in Pomodoro Sauce)
- Penne Carbonara (Egg, Pancetta, Peas, and Cheese in a Cream Sauce)
- Cannoli (Filled with Italian Cream and Mascarpone Cheese, Dipped in Pistachios)
July 31 – August 2: North Atlantic Market
- Cheddar Hush Puppies (Cornmeal Fritters Served with Smoked Bacon and Onion Relish)
- Fish and Chips (Served with Homemade Tartar Sauce)
- New England Lobster Roll (Served on a Buttered Roll)
- Blueberry Shortcake (Topped with Fresh Whipped Cream)
August 7 – 9 All-American Market
- Brisket Nachos (Topped with Queso Fresco, Cheddar Cheese, Jalapeños, and BBQ Crema)
- Chicken and Waffle (Drizzled with Maple Syrup and Sriracha)
- Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Chicken Wings (Crispy Wings Tossed in a Tennessee Whiskey BBQ Sauce)
- Spicy Watermelon Salad (Tossed in a Sweet Thai Chili Sauce with Fresh Herbs)
Samples are offered for purchase a la carte, or save by purchasing a Seven Seas Food & Beverage Sampler Lanyard. Guests who have a 2020 Seven Seas Food & Beverage Lanyard from the spring festival can redeem punches at all weekend market locations, and select culinary locations throughout the park.
This event takes place Fridays through Sundays from 11:30am until one hour before park closing, now through August 9. You’ll find the markets at the Lakeside Patio located along the lake across from Mako.
For more information, or to purchase park admission or sampler lanyards, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
[Images courtesy SeaWorld Orlando]
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023