After a few days of team member and passholder previews, Universal Orlando is opening its three parks to the public today, June 5.
Thanks to Angie at UniversalParents.com, we have photos of the safety measures and signage you can expect to find as you enjoy Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay, and CityWalk.
First, a temperature check for all guests before leaving the parking garage:
Health signage and 6ft distancing markers on the bridges and bag checks going to CityWalk:
A huge health and safety notice entering CityWalk:
Inside the park, signs directing guests toward the restrooms and hand washing area:
Since it’s hot out, Universal has U-Rest Areas inside the parks where guests can temporarily take their masks off. Social distancing rules still apply:
The popular rides now have virtual queues to alleviate large groups standing together in lines:
And distance reminders for those in line:
It’s definitely going to be different within the parks, but if we all work together, it doesn’t need to be unpleasant. Mind the rules and have fun if you’re heading out to Universal Orlando this weekend!
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating #Thanksgiving 2020 In Orlando - November 18, 2020
- Walt Disney World Reopens Petting Zoo at Affection Section in Disney’s Animal Kingdom .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneysAnimalKingdom - November 16, 2020
- Walt Disney World First Look at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride Vehicles .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #GOTG - November 15, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For November 13, 2020: Hawkers, Firehouse Subs, Pig Floyd’s, Tapa Toro, Gideons Bakehouse, White Castle, First Watch, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - November 13, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration 2020 Kicks Off Nov. 14 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ChristmasCelebration - November 10, 2020