Universal Orlando is reopening portions of CityWalk tonight, May 14, and here are all the details you need to know.
From 4pm to 10pm daily, select CityWalk venues are opening for guests to enjoy. Here are the ones you can enjoy…
Full-service restaurants and quick-service food locations:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.™ Restaurant and Market
- Jimmy Buffett’s® Margaritaville® (outside seating & Lone Palm only)
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery™ (mobile ordering available)
- Voodoo Doughnut (mobile ordering available)
Each restaurant will have a limited menu and limited seating available.
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company® (retail only)
- Universal Studios Store™ and select merchandise carts
- Hollywood Drive-In Golf™
Some venues will remain temporarily closed at this time including Blue Man Group, all nightclubs, and Universal Cinemark. The parks also remain closed.
Self-parking in the garages will be complimentary for everyone, but there will be no valet parking available.
There will also be several CDC guidelines in place for visitors:
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted. Team Members will undergo temperature checks as well.
- Everyone is required to wear a face covering during their visit. Team members will also be wearing them
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others.
For more information, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For May 29, 2020: Bao’s Castle, The Osprey Tavern, Ocean Prime, King Cajun Crawfish, Krispy Kreme, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo - May 29, 2020
- SeaWorld Announces Plans to Reopen Orlando Parks June 11 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #AquaticaOrlando #DiscoveryCove #Reopening - May 28, 2020
- Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Walt Disney World .. #WaltDisneyWorld #Reopening - May 27, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Re-Open May 28, 2020 + Ticket Deal .. #KSCVC #Reopening - May 26, 2020
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020