Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex has announced it will reopen to guests effective Thursday, May 28, 2020, with reduced admission, attendance limits, and some attractions unavailable.
According to the plan, a limited number of attractions and services will be available during this initial reopening phase. These are:
- Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame (no pre-shows)
- Rocket Garden
- Nature and Technology
- Space Shuttle Atlantis (no pre-shows)
- NASA Now
- Journey to Mars
- Character appearances
- Additional photo opportunities located in the Atlantis West Pavilion.
DEAL ALERT: During the initial reopening, a limited-time “Explore Today, Explore Tomorrow” package, which will include daily admission, parking and a complimentary ticket to return to the visitor complex in 2021, will be $29.99 for adults and $24.99 for children. Operating hours will be 10am until 4pm.
Guests will also be able to purchase a space expert-led walking tour through Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, the Rocket Garden, Nature and Technology, Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted, NASA Now, Space Shuttle Atlantis®, Astronaut Training Experience®. This tour, which will be limited to small groups, costs $49.99 and includes admission and a boxed lunch.
Annual passholders must call the Reservations Department at 1.855.433.4210 to book your complimentary admission in advance. All annual passes that were set to expire on or after March 16, 2020 have been automatically extended by two months.
All guests are required to have a timed ticket, including annual passholders. Advance ticket purchases are strongly encouraged to ensure entry due to limited capacity.
To reinforce guests’ health and safety:
- All guests will undergo a temperature screening upon arrival.
- Face coverings will be required for employees and guests. Face coverings will be available for purchase at the front entrance.
- New physical-distancing measures will be in place.
- The Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour will not be available due to social distancing guidelines.
- They have implemented touchless credit card transactions. A signature is not required for purchases made by credit card.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex will continue the comprehensive and extensive availability of hand sanitizer throughout the park, as well as the increased routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in the workplace and at workstations, countertops, doorknobs and ticket counters.
For further details, visit kennedyspacecenter.com/info/coronavirus.
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating #Thanksgiving 2020 In Orlando - November 18, 2020
- Walt Disney World Reopens Petting Zoo at Affection Section in Disney’s Animal Kingdom .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneysAnimalKingdom - November 16, 2020
- Walt Disney World First Look at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride Vehicles .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #GOTG - November 15, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For November 13, 2020: Hawkers, Firehouse Subs, Pig Floyd’s, Tapa Toro, Gideons Bakehouse, White Castle, First Watch, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - November 13, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration 2020 Kicks Off Nov. 14 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ChristmasCelebration - November 10, 2020