In surprise announcements on their respective Facebook pages, Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium at ICON Park on I-Drive have announced they are reopening today.
Attendance must still be capped at 25% per COVID-19 reopening guidelines, and safety measures must be adhered to.
Per SEA LIFE Orlando’s website:
“SEA LIFE Orlando is taking all possible steps to continue to ensure the safety and well being of our guests, staff and creatures as needed. This includes implementing enhanced cleaning regimens throughout the area and increased cleaning and sanitizing of stations. Hand sanitizing stations will also be available and our staff are washing their hands thoroughly on a regular regimen.
We will be limiting capacity in-line with government recommendations. During your visit, SEA LIFE Orlando is only accepting contactless payment methods and the use of debit/credit cards to combat the spread of COVID-19. Please do not visit the attraction if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, living with someone who is, or if you are feeling ill.
To entice visitors, the two attractions, which are housed together in the main building, are running a special offer:
Enjoy both Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando plus a FREE digital picture download for $30 per adult and $25 per child.
While you’re there, you can also grab a bite at some of the restaurants that have also reopened. The Wheel and other attractions at ICON Park remain closed for now.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 28, 2020: Pie-Fection, Git-N-Messy BBQ, Papa Llama, Chicken Fire, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 28, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020