Vendors at East End Market have been offering take-out since the new COVID-19 rules went into affect, but this weekend, the Market is launching a new mobile delivery service.
The fine folks at Fleat Network have been working to retrofit the delivery vehicle that brought Farm & Haus meals to your doors, and converting it into the East End Mobile Market.
The East End Mobile Market service will work more like a co-op. Participating merchants all pitch in to cover the costs and more dollars will make it back to the merchants.
All items are prepared in the East End Market kitchen and vendor food prep areas away from the general public. Your order is pre-packaged before being loaded on the Mobile Market Vehicle with minimal handling during the process, and no contact with non-EEM staff.
TRY IT OUT:
Visit the East End Mobile Market site at eastendmkt.app, and sign up for a FREE account with your e-mail or mobile number. You can also log into your existing account if you previous received Farm & Haus deliveries.
They’ll notify you via the account when the van is scheduled to be in your neighborhood and you can either:
- Pre-Order: At your leisure peruse and place a pre-order to ensure your favorite item makes it on the van for delivery
- Purchase On Demand: They’ll send you a text or e-mail letting you know when they’re in your neighborhood. You can see what goodies are in stock on the van and if something looks tasty….place an order and they’ll deliver it right then.
The East End Mobile Market will make its maiden voyage tomorrow, Friday, April 3. They’ll be in the Audubon Park / Baldwin Park neighborhoods around 11:30am – 2:30pm, then in College Park from around 4:15pm – 8pm.
The schedule for next week will be sent out to account holders when the details are locked in.
- ‘Sip And Savor’ Highlights Orlando Restaurants And Bars Aug 8-21, 2022 .. #SipandSavorOTown #Foodies #EatLocal - August 8, 2022
- SeaWorld Orlando Craft Beer Festival Returns Starting Aug 5, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #CraftBeer #Orlando - August 4, 2022
- Brightline Construction Road Closures for August 2022 .. #Brightline #Orlando - August 3, 2022
- Museum of Illusions Orlando Hosting Back-To-School Giveaway Aug 1-7, 2022 .. #MuseumofIllusions #MOIOrlando #ICONPark - July 31, 2022
- Bites & Bubbles Kicks Off Happy Hour August 1, 2022 .. #BitesandBubbles #HappyHour #OrlandoHappyHours - July 30, 2022
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 25-Aug 7, 2022 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 24, 2022
- MagicBand+ Launches at Walt Disney World July 27 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicBandPlus - July 21, 2022
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug. 26, 2022 .. #MagicalDining @VisitOrlando #Foodies - July 20, 2022
- Howl-O-Scream Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Starting Sept 9, 2022 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween @HowlOScreamOrl - July 18, 2022
- Gatorland Offering Florida Resident Deal Through July 31, 2022 .. #Gatorland #Deals #FloridaResident - July 14, 2022