Even with the quarantine, there’s a lot of foodie and dining news happening around Central Florida right now.
Here is the news you need to know this week:
Kadance in Orlando’s Audubon Park Garden District is offering free meals to hospitality industry workers. They hope to share 90 meals per week with hospitality workers who are currently unemployed.
They are also accepting donations to help provide the meals. All donations will be used exclusively to support their employees during this time, as well as to help provide free meals for out-of-work hospitality workers.
Click the link above to request a meal or to donate.
Hawkers Asian Street Fare has rolled out two new offerings to make eating and drinking easier during this season of life:
Family Meals (Available at all locations)
$35 – Feeds 4: Roti Canai (4 roti), ONE Main (family size), ONE Family Soft Drink
$65 – Feeds 8: Roti Canai (8 roti), TWO Mains (family size), TWO Family Soft Drinks
$90 – Feeds 12: Roti Canai (8 roti), TWO Mains (family size), TWO Family Soft Drinks
- Chow Faan
- Basil Fried Rice
- Po Po Lo’s Chicken Curry & Rice
- Po Po Lo’s Tofu Curry & Rice
- Yaki Udon
- Pad Thai
- Hokkien Mee
- Chicken Lo Mein
Add-ons like Hawkers Wings, Golden Wontons, Yi-Yi’s Chicken Dumplings, Ginger Cheesecake, Kid’s Lo Mein, and Curry Dipping Sauce are available.
Cocktails To-Go (Windermere)
- Margari-Thai: Corazón tequila, Cointreau, mangosteen, Bird’s Eye chili simple, coconut water, lemon-lime juice
- That’s My Bag, Baby: Naked Turtle rum, lemongrass simple, lime, mint, soda
- O.G. Painkiller: Pusser’s rum, pineapple and orange juice, cream of coconut, nutmeg
Pricing: $18 each / each bag has two cocktail servings
Ravenous Pig in Winter Park has been working on a new and improved curbside menu with snack packs, ice creams, build your own meals and of course The Ravenous Pig Brewing Co. beer, craft cocktails and wine (view those menus below).
This week, they’ll be open Thursday 3-7pm, Friday 3-7pm and Saturday from 12-7pm. Next week they’ll be adding Wednesday service, too. Call ahead to place your order: 407-628-2333
Canvas Restaurant & Market in Lake Nona is currently open from 4 to 8pm daily, providing take-out and delivery from DoorDash and UberEats.
Canvas also just launched their Family Meal menus (Wednesday-Saturday only), which feed four, and range from $50 to $60. A box of 12 fresh cookies in varying flavors for $10 as an add-on.
Sunday Brunch is available from 10am to 2pm on Sundays for take-out or delivery.
Items are subject to change on a weekly basis.
Park Pizza & Brewing Co. at Lake Nona Town Center is currently open from 12 to 8pm for take-out.
Growlers of Park Brewing craft beer, house-made sangria and margaritas are also available to order and take out.
Online advance ordering is available through ParkPizzaLakeNona.PatronPath.com.
Select ICON Park restaurants are now offering up to 25 percent off take out to all first responders – nurses, doctors, police officers, fire fighters.
Yard House, Shake Shack, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Outback Steakhouse and Buffalo Wild Wings are the participating restaurants.
Estefan Kitchen Orlando at Sunset Walk in Kissimmee is open Tuesday through Sunday from 2-8pm, offering a variety of specials including family style meals ranging from $25 – $40, as well as their to-go menu.
They’re also offering daily specials:
- Tuesdays – when you order 2 family meals, you’ll receive a free order of Cuban Chicken Nacho. Be sure to use promo code nachotuesday to receive the complimentary nachos.
- Wednesdays – with any order of $100 or more, receive a free bottle of Kendal Jackson wine with promo code winedown.
- Thursdays – order a family meal and receive two free beers with your order, with promo code thirsty.
- Fridays – get a free kids meal with an order of any entree when using promo code freekidsmeal.
- Saturdays – get a free order of beef Empanadas with an order of $50 or more, with promo code saturdaysabor.
- Sundays – order a Family Meal from Estefan Kitchen Orlando and use the promo code freedessert to get a free dessert.
Shula’s 347 Grill in Lake Mary is currently offering a limited to-go menu as well as delivery through UberEats from 12pm to 9pm daily.
They’re also offering “emergency” kits for Lunch ($32), Dinner ($125 for three nights worth of food for two people), and Bloody Marys ($45), as well as a “Quarantine Relief” kit ($25) with 2 bottles of sparkling wine, three bottles of juice and berry compote for mix and match mimosas.
Levy-operated restaurants Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian, both located at Disney Springs, are currently offering a bonus $25 gift card with any $100 gift card purchase. Click the link above to purchase.
- Out and About: Tasting the New BBQ Bowls at Sonny’s BBQ .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 27, 2022
- Swamp Sistas Hold 2022 Summer Hope For Kids Fundraiser .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow #FightHunger - June 22, 2022
- Out and About: Experiencing ‘Electric Ocean’ at SeaWorld Orlando .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ElectricOcean - June 13, 2022
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Limited-Time BBQ Bowls .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 9, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at Dr. Phillips Center .. #JCSTheMusical #DrPhillipsCenter #OrlandoArts #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - June 8, 2022
- Sixth Annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run and Festival Benefiting onePULSE Foundation To Be Held June 4 .. #CommUNITYRainbowRun #OnePULSE #CharityEvents - June 2, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To Celebrating National Donut Day June 3, 2022 .. #NationalDonutDay #OrlandoDonuts #OrlandoDoughnuts - June 2, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s Bite30 Returns Starting June 1, 2022 .. #bite30 #OrlandoDining #Foodies - May 31, 2022
- FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at the Dr. Phillips Center June 7-12, 2022 .. @JCSTheMusical @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries #OrlandoArts - May 30, 2022
- 2022 Special Olympics USA Games Come to Orlando June 5-12 .. #SpecialOlympics #OrlandoSports - May 26, 2022