LongHorn Steakhouse has a limited time promotion called “Bone In, Bold Flavor,” and we were invited to the I-Drive location to check it out.
The menu, available through April 5, 2020, features three dishes grilled over an open flame: a Fire-Grilled T-Bone, an Outlaw Ribeye, and Grilled Lamb Chops.
My guest and I opted for the two steaks, and they were hearty flavorful dishes. They came out unadorned save for some lemon butter, and were nicely charred and cooked-to-order, even though we requested different levels of doneness.
We enjoyed both with sides of mashed potatoes, though we also tried the Steakhouse Mac & Cheese (which featured bacon crumbles). Total yum!
I also asked a fellow diner in the booth next to ours how they liked the Grilled Lamb, and they said it was one of the best they’d had. In fact, management told us it’s a fan favorite they brought back for this promotion.
To end the meal, I highly suggest one or both of the Jar desserts. Even after the filling steak meal, my guest and I devoured these little pots of light and fluffy sweetness.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Jar blended a peanut butter mousse with chunks of chocolate for rich flavorful finish, while the Key Lime Pie Jar was light and creamy, with just the right amount of tang.
If you’re looking for a taste of summer grilling for dinner tonight, without all the work, head over to LongHorn Steakhouse and try the limited time menu.
Visit LongHornSteakhouse.com for more information, and your nearest location.
PS: I have to give props to the staff at the LongHorn Steakhouse. Our server made sure to note any upcharges and allergies, and I noticed the restaurant hummed along even though it got very busy. Even management was bringing out orders.
[Disclaimer: We were hosted for a media dine, but as always, my opinion is honest, and my own.]
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020