LongHorn Steakhouse has a limited time promotion called “Bone In, Bold Flavor,” and we were invited to the I-Drive location to check it out.
The menu, available through April 5, 2020, features three dishes grilled over an open flame: a Fire-Grilled T-Bone, an Outlaw Ribeye, and Grilled Lamb Chops.
My guest and I opted for the two steaks, and they were hearty flavorful dishes. They came out unadorned save for some lemon butter, and were nicely charred and cooked-to-order, even though we requested different levels of doneness.
We enjoyed both with sides of mashed potatoes, though we also tried the Steakhouse Mac & Cheese (which featured bacon crumbles). Total yum!
I also asked a fellow diner in the booth next to ours how they liked the Grilled Lamb, and they said it was one of the best they’d had. In fact, management told us it’s a fan favorite they brought back for this promotion.
To end the meal, I highly suggest one or both of the Jar desserts. Even after the filling steak meal, my guest and I devoured these little pots of light and fluffy sweetness.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Jar blended a peanut butter mousse with chunks of chocolate for rich flavorful finish, while the Key Lime Pie Jar was light and creamy, with just the right amount of tang.
If you’re looking for a taste of summer grilling for dinner tonight, without all the work, head over to LongHorn Steakhouse and try the limited time menu.
Visit LongHornSteakhouse.com for more information, and your nearest location.
PS: I have to give props to the staff at the LongHorn Steakhouse. Our server made sure to note any upcharges and allergies, and I noticed the restaurant hummed along even though it got very busy. Even management was bringing out orders.
[Disclaimer: We were hosted for a media dine, but as always, my opinion is honest, and my own.]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020