LongHorn Steakhouse has a limited time promotion called “Bone In, Bold Flavor,” and we were invited to the I-Drive location to check it out.
The menu, available through April 5, 2020, features three dishes grilled over an open flame: a Fire-Grilled T-Bone, an Outlaw Ribeye, and Grilled Lamb Chops.
My guest and I opted for the two steaks, and they were hearty flavorful dishes. They came out unadorned save for some lemon butter, and were nicely charred and cooked-to-order, even though we requested different levels of doneness.
We enjoyed both with sides of mashed potatoes, though we also tried the Steakhouse Mac & Cheese (which featured bacon crumbles). Total yum!
I also asked a fellow diner in the booth next to ours how they liked the Grilled Lamb, and they said it was one of the best they’d had. In fact, management told us it’s a fan favorite they brought back for this promotion.
To end the meal, I highly suggest one or both of the Jar desserts. Even after the filling steak meal, my guest and I devoured these little pots of light and fluffy sweetness.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Jar blended a peanut butter mousse with chunks of chocolate for rich flavorful finish, while the Key Lime Pie Jar was light and creamy, with just the right amount of tang.
If you’re looking for a taste of summer grilling for dinner tonight, without all the work, head over to LongHorn Steakhouse and try the limited time menu.
Visit LongHornSteakhouse.com for more information, and your nearest location.
PS: I have to give props to the staff at the LongHorn Steakhouse. Our server made sure to note any upcharges and allergies, and I noticed the restaurant hummed along even though it got very busy. Even management was bringing out orders.
[Disclaimer: We were hosted for a media dine, but as always, my opinion is honest, and my own.]
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For May 29, 2020: Bao’s Castle, The Osprey Tavern, Ocean Prime, King Cajun Crawfish, Krispy Kreme, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo - May 29, 2020
- SeaWorld Announces Plans to Reopen Orlando Parks June 11 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #AquaticaOrlando #DiscoveryCove #Reopening - May 28, 2020
- Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Walt Disney World .. #WaltDisneyWorld #Reopening - May 27, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Re-Open May 28, 2020 + Ticket Deal .. #KSCVC #Reopening - May 26, 2020
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020