LongHorn Steakhouse has a limited time promotion called “Bone In, Bold Flavor,” and we were invited to the I-Drive location to check it out.
The menu, available through April 5, 2020, features three dishes grilled over an open flame: a Fire-Grilled T-Bone, an Outlaw Ribeye, and Grilled Lamb Chops.
My guest and I opted for the two steaks, and they were hearty flavorful dishes. They came out unadorned save for some lemon butter, and were nicely charred and cooked-to-order, even though we requested different levels of doneness.
We enjoyed both with sides of mashed potatoes, though we also tried the Steakhouse Mac & Cheese (which featured bacon crumbles). Total yum!
I also asked a fellow diner in the booth next to ours how they liked the Grilled Lamb, and they said it was one of the best they’d had. In fact, management told us it’s a fan favorite they brought back for this promotion.
To end the meal, I highly suggest one or both of the Jar desserts. Even after the filling steak meal, my guest and I devoured these little pots of light and fluffy sweetness.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Jar blended a peanut butter mousse with chunks of chocolate for rich flavorful finish, while the Key Lime Pie Jar was light and creamy, with just the right amount of tang.
If you’re looking for a taste of summer grilling for dinner tonight, without all the work, head over to LongHorn Steakhouse and try the limited time menu.
Visit LongHornSteakhouse.com for more information, and your nearest location.
PS: I have to give props to the staff at the LongHorn Steakhouse. Our server made sure to note any upcharges and allergies, and I noticed the restaurant hummed along even though it got very busy. Even management was bringing out orders.
[Disclaimer: We were hosted for a media dine, but as always, my opinion is honest, and my own.]
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2021 In Orlando .. #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingDinners #ThanksgivingBrunch - November 20, 2021
- 2021 Orlando Walk for Apraxia Takes Place Nov. 20 in Casselberry .. #WalkForApraxia @apraxia_kids - November 16, 2021
- The New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel Officially Opens in Orlando .. #WaltDisneyWorldSwanReserve #SwanReserve #OrlandoHotels #DisneyHotels - November 15, 2021
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The 2021 Holidays Starting Nov. 19 .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 12, 2021
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibition Debuts in Orlando November 26, 2021 .. #ImmersiveVanGogh #OrlandoArt - November 11, 2021