LongHorn Steakhouse has a limited time promotion called “Bone In, Bold Flavor,” and we were invited to the I-Drive location to check it out.
The menu, available through April 5, 2020, features three dishes grilled over an open flame: a Fire-Grilled T-Bone, an Outlaw Ribeye, and Grilled Lamb Chops.
My guest and I opted for the two steaks, and they were hearty flavorful dishes. They came out unadorned save for some lemon butter, and were nicely charred and cooked-to-order, even though we requested different levels of doneness.
We enjoyed both with sides of mashed potatoes, though we also tried the Steakhouse Mac & Cheese (which featured bacon crumbles). Total yum!
I also asked a fellow diner in the booth next to ours how they liked the Grilled Lamb, and they said it was one of the best they’d had. In fact, management told us it’s a fan favorite they brought back for this promotion.
To end the meal, I highly suggest one or both of the Jar desserts. Even after the filling steak meal, my guest and I devoured these little pots of light and fluffy sweetness.
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Jar blended a peanut butter mousse with chunks of chocolate for rich flavorful finish, while the Key Lime Pie Jar was light and creamy, with just the right amount of tang.
If you’re looking for a taste of summer grilling for dinner tonight, without all the work, head over to LongHorn Steakhouse and try the limited time menu.
Visit LongHornSteakhouse.com for more information, and your nearest location.
PS: I have to give props to the staff at the LongHorn Steakhouse. Our server made sure to note any upcharges and allergies, and I noticed the restaurant hummed along even though it got very busy. Even management was bringing out orders.
[Disclaimer: We were hosted for a media dine, but as always, my opinion is honest, and my own.]
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020