Rock band Tool has added an extensive 2020 Spring leg in North America to their current tour, and it includes two Florida stops: the Amway Center in Orlando on April 17, and April 19 at Amalie Arena in Tampa.
Tool formed in 1990, and has garnered praise from both fans and critics over the years. During their career, they have released four multi-platinum studio albums: Undertow (1993), Ænima (1996), Lateralus (2001), and 10,000 Days (2006).
In 2019, they released their first album in thirteen years,Fear Inoculum, which debuted at number one on Billboard’s Top 200. They also won their fourth Grammy this year – this one for Best Metal Performance (“7empest”/2020).
The Fear Inoculum Tour, which has seen the band performing in some cities for the first time in over a decade, has received widespread accolades. And now it comes to Florida for two shows.
Opening both dates will be Blonde Redhead.
Tickets for the April 17 show at the Amway Center in Orlando range from $62-$146.50, and can be purchased at AmwayCenter.com, the Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or via ?Ticketmaster.
Tickets for the April 19 show at the Amalie Arena in Tampa range from $61.25-$146.50, and can be purchased at AmalieArena.com, the ReliaQuestTicket Office at AMALIE Arena, and via Ticketmaster.
Tickets to both shows go on sale to the public on Friday, February 28 at 10am.
A limited number of VIP packages are available exclusively to Tool Army members.
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns July 31-Aug 9, 2021 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool #FloridaSchools - July 30, 2021
- The Second City Returns to Dr. Phillips Center Oct 1-2, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #TheSecondCity #OrlandoComedy - July 29, 2021
- Downtown Arts District Will Host “Art After Dark” Young Professionals Art Event August 14, 2021 .. #DowntownArtsDistrict #ArtAfterDark #CityArtsOrlando #OrlandoArts - July 28, 2021
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Host Launch Viewing for ULA Atlas V Starliner Orbital Flight Test July 30 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #ULAAtlasV #KSCLaunches - July 27, 2021
- Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando to Host ‘Lasting Impressions’ 3D/LED Art Installation Aug 13-Sept 26, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #LastingImpressions #OrlandoArts - July 27, 2021
- Out and About: Awakened Auras Co. in Downtown Kissimmee Stocks Crystals and More For Sale .. #AwakenedAurasCo #DowntownKissimmee #Kissimmee #MetaphysicalArts #ShopLocal - July 26, 2021
- Walt Disney World Adds 50th Anniversary Medallion to Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #MagicKingdom #DisneyWorld50 - July 26, 2021
- Out and About: Limbhelados Serves Up Luscious Frozen Desserts in Downtown Kissimmee .. #Limbhelados #Limber #Kissimmee #EatLocal - July 23, 2021
- Walt Disney World To Bring Back More Entertainment to Parks Starting August 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParks - July 22, 2021
- Universal Orlando to Start 2021 Holiday Celebrations on November 13 .. @UniversalOrlando #UniversalOrlando #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - July 20, 2021