Rock band Tool has added an extensive 2020 Spring leg in North America to their current tour, and it includes two Florida stops: the Amway Center in Orlando on April 17, and April 19 at Amalie Arena in Tampa.
Tool formed in 1990, and has garnered praise from both fans and critics over the years. During their career, they have released four multi-platinum studio albums: Undertow (1993), Ænima (1996), Lateralus (2001), and 10,000 Days (2006).
In 2019, they released their first album in thirteen years,Fear Inoculum, which debuted at number one on Billboard’s Top 200. They also won their fourth Grammy this year – this one for Best Metal Performance (“7empest”/2020).
The Fear Inoculum Tour, which has seen the band performing in some cities for the first time in over a decade, has received widespread accolades. And now it comes to Florida for two shows.
Opening both dates will be Blonde Redhead.
Tickets for the April 17 show at the Amway Center in Orlando range from $62-$146.50, and can be purchased at AmwayCenter.com, the Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or via ?Ticketmaster.
Tickets for the April 19 show at the Amalie Arena in Tampa range from $61.25-$146.50, and can be purchased at AmalieArena.com, the ReliaQuestTicket Office at AMALIE Arena, and via Ticketmaster.
Tickets to both shows go on sale to the public on Friday, February 28 at 10am.
A limited number of VIP packages are available exclusively to Tool Army members.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020