The Weeknd has announced his new headline world tour, The After Hours Tour, includes a date at Orlando’s Amway Center on Tuesday, July 21, 2020.
The Canadian singer, songwriter, actor and record producer is one of the music industry’s leading alternative R&B performers.
In 2015, The Weeknd enjoyed huge success with the Grammy-winning album Beauty Behind the Madness, which boasted the hit single “Can’t Feel My Face.” His follow-up album, Starboy (2016), also won a Grammy and featured collaborations with artists such as Daft Punk.
His new album, After Hours, will be released March 20, 2020.
The After Hours Tour will showcase state-of-the-art production, and one of the most innovative stage endeavors ever designed, featuring the most LED lights and video elements for an arena show.
Joining him as support on his U.S. dates are Sabrina Claudio and Don Toliver.
Tickets run $26.75 to $147.25 (prices subject to change), and can be purchased at amwaycenter.com, the Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000, or via ?Ticketmaster.
For all North American dates, each ticket purchased online includes one CD of The Weeknd’s new album After Hours.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday February 28 at 10am.
American Express® Card Members may purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, February 25 at 10am EST through Thursday, February 27 at 10pm EST.
During all U.S. dates, Verizon Up ticket holders receive access to an exclusive stage-side experience within the Verizon Up Members section.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020