Award-winning country music artist Luke Combs continues his extensive “What You See Is What You Get Tour” with a stop at Orlando’s Amway Center on November 21, 2020.
Combs has released two albums to date, which have combined to produce seven singles, all of which reached number one on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart: “Hurricane”, “When It Rains It Pours”, “One Number Away”, “She Got the Best of Me”, “Beautiful Crazy”, “Beer Never Broke My Heart”, and “Even Though I’m Leaving”.
His critically-acclaimed new album, What You See Is What You Get, debuted at number one on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart as well as Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart.
Special guests Ashley McBryde and Drew Parker will join him on this part of the tour, which features a new in-the-round stage design.
Tickets range from $22 to $82 (prices subject to change), and can be purchased at amwaycenter.com, the Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or via ?Ticketmaster.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, February 28 at 10am.
Combs’ official fan club, The Bootleggers, have early access to tickets through Ticketmaster Verified Fan pre-sale beginning Tuesday, February 25 at 10am EST.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020