City Works Eatery & Pour House has opened at Disney Springs, offering up brews and pub food in a upscale sports bar atmosphere.
The new venue is located adjacent to the NBA Experience on the Disney Springs West Side. It seats 309 people and includes a 1,767-square-foot patio and three full-service bars, two of which provide covered, open-air dining along the patio.
The menu offers up a variety of entrees including sandwiches, tacos, salads, burgers, classic bar bites, and more. It also offers brunch dishes on the weekends 10am-3pm.
There are over 90 local and global craft brews on tap at this restaurant including eight wines on draft. City Works says it will have 30-40% of its draft beer taps dedicated to local breweries. It will also offer a seasonally changing cocktail menu, and a fully stocked bar, plus a whiskey list
The venue itself features 17 televisions, a 168 inch high-definition video screen, and a state-of-the-art sound system, making it a great spot to watch your favorite game at Disney.
Guests can enjoy Happy Hour specials, including $2 off well drinks/local craft beers/glasses of wine, and $7 bar bites Monday through Thursday 3-6pm. Drink specials also are available 10pm-midnight.
For more information, visit cityworksrestaurant.com.
[Top photo courtesy City Works]
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020