Legendary rocker Sir Rod Stewart is returning to Central Florida on his upcoming summer tour, with a show at Amalie Arena in Tampa on August 26. Supporting him on the tour is the iconic band Cheap Trick.
The 2020 summer tour announcement follows on the heels of Stewart’s triumphant and record-breaking 50th year as a solo artist. A year which closed with the release of his international chart-topping album, “You’re In My Heart: Rod Stewart With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.”
Stewart has sold more than 250 million records worldwide during a stellar career that includes ten #1 albums and 26 Top 10 singles in the U.K.; plus 17 Top 10 albums and 16 Top 10 singles in the U.S. Not to mention the thousands of professional accolades and awards he’s received in his career. He has also been inducted into the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame twice.
And he couldn’t have picked a better support for the tour than fellow Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame inductees Cheap Trick.
With hits like “I Want You to Want Me,” “Dream Police,” “Surrender,” and their #1 hit “The Flame,” the band has been one of the driving forces in American rock music for decades.
Expect an great evening of music filled with your favorite hits from both acts.
Tickets for this amazing night of music start at $45.75 and go up to $496.25. Tickets on sale to the general public starting January 10 at 10am, and are available via amaliearena.com, the Amalie Arena box office, and Ticketmaster.
Rod Stewart fan club members can access a special ticket presale beginning Tuesday, January 7 at 10:00 AM. Visit RodStewart.com for more information.
Cheap Trick fan club members can access a special ticket presale beginning Wednesday, January 8 at 10:00 AM, visit CheapTrick.com for more information.
Citi is the official presale credit card of the tour. As such, Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Tuesday, January 7 at 10:00 AM until Thursday, January 9 at 10:00 PM through Citi Entertainment.
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020