Legendary rocker Sir Rod Stewart is returning to Central Florida on his upcoming summer tour, with a show at Amalie Arena in Tampa on August 26. Supporting him on the tour is the iconic band Cheap Trick.
The 2020 summer tour announcement follows on the heels of Stewart’s triumphant and record-breaking 50th year as a solo artist. A year which closed with the release of his international chart-topping album, “You’re In My Heart: Rod Stewart With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.”
Stewart has sold more than 250 million records worldwide during a stellar career that includes ten #1 albums and 26 Top 10 singles in the U.K.; plus 17 Top 10 albums and 16 Top 10 singles in the U.S. Not to mention the thousands of professional accolades and awards he’s received in his career. He has also been inducted into the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame twice.
And he couldn’t have picked a better support for the tour than fellow Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame inductees Cheap Trick.
With hits like “I Want You to Want Me,” “Dream Police,” “Surrender,” and their #1 hit “The Flame,” the band has been one of the driving forces in American rock music for decades.
Expect an great evening of music filled with your favorite hits from both acts.
Tickets for this amazing night of music start at $45.75 and go up to $496.25. Tickets on sale to the general public starting January 10 at 10am, and are available via amaliearena.com, the Amalie Arena box office, and Ticketmaster.
Rod Stewart fan club members can access a special ticket presale beginning Tuesday, January 7 at 10:00 AM. Visit RodStewart.com for more information.
Cheap Trick fan club members can access a special ticket presale beginning Wednesday, January 8 at 10:00 AM, visit CheapTrick.com for more information.
Citi is the official presale credit card of the tour. As such, Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase presale tickets beginning Tuesday, January 7 at 10:00 AM until Thursday, January 9 at 10:00 PM through Citi Entertainment.
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020