Internationally acclaimed guitarist, composer and producer Jesse Cook returns to Orlando for a show at Plaza Live on January 19, 2020.
Cook’s debut album, Tempest, was released 25 years ago, and since then, he has earned multiple Juno Awards, Acoustic Guitar Player’s Choice Award silver winner in the Flamenco Category, and he is a three-time winner of the Canadian Smooth Jazz award for Guitarist of the Year.
His music is best classified as Flamenco fusion, as he infuses his songs with influences picked up via his collaborations, including jazz, pop, Brazilian Samba, and Persian, among others.
Cook’s latest record, Beyond Borders, explores melding ethnicity and musical styles to forge a world music hybrid. Beyond Borders also has a companion PBS special of the same name.
You can learn more about the artist at jessecook.com.
Tickets start at $34, and are available at PlazaLiveOrlando.org and the venue box office.
[Photo credit: Matt Barnes for Jesse Cook]
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020