Walt Disney World will kick-off its annual Epcot International Festival of the Arts on Jan 17, and run 39 days until February 24, 2020.
It is a celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts, featuring visiting artists, an array of foodie delights and opportunities for guests to embrace their own inner artists.
There’s fun for kids of every generation at the Green Landing Family Play Zone. You can pose for some memorable family pictures at several Artful Photo Ops, then paint a piece of our Expression Section: Paint by Number Mural at World Showcase Plaza.
The new Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine debuts at this year’s festival, showcasing food creations that make you look twice.
This year’s Food Studios’ menus are bursting with bright hues and flavors, and as you stroll the World Showcase Promenade, you’ll be tempted by the creative bites and sips created by talented Disney chefs. Collect a stamp for each menu item you taste along the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, fill your Festival Passport “palette,” then collect your colorful culinary prize.
A highlight of the festival is the popular Disney on Broadway Concert Series, headlined by Broadway stars who reprise favorite songs from past performances in award-winning shows.
It will occur at the America Gardens Theatre with three performances daily. Here is the schedule so far:
- Jan. 17, 20, 21 and 24 – Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“The Lion King”)
- Jan. 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Heidi Blickenstaff (“The Little Mermaid”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- Jan. 25 – Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- Jan. 26, 28, 29; Feb. 1, 2, 5 and 6 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Jan. 27, 30, 31, Feb. 3, 4, 7 and 8 – Liana Hunt (“Newsies”) and Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- Feb. 9 – Special performance featuring Lindsay, Massey, Hunt and Jacobs
- Feb. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) and Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- Feb. 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21 – Syndee Winters (“The Lion King”) and Michael James Scott (“Aladdin”)
- Feb. 24 – Special performance featuring Brown, Strickland, Winters and Scott
Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, which guarantee seating for one show on the day of the dining experience, are also available.
Most events and exhibits during the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, including the Disney on Broadway concerts, are included with park admission.
For more information, or to book dining packages, visit ArtfulEpcot.com.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020