Walt Disney World will kick-off its annual Epcot International Festival of the Arts on Jan 17, and run 39 days until February 24, 2020.
It is a celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts, featuring visiting artists, an array of foodie delights and opportunities for guests to embrace their own inner artists.
There’s fun for kids of every generation at the Green Landing Family Play Zone. You can pose for some memorable family pictures at several Artful Photo Ops, then paint a piece of our Expression Section: Paint by Number Mural at World Showcase Plaza.
The new Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine debuts at this year’s festival, showcasing food creations that make you look twice.
This year’s Food Studios’ menus are bursting with bright hues and flavors, and as you stroll the World Showcase Promenade, you’ll be tempted by the creative bites and sips created by talented Disney chefs. Collect a stamp for each menu item you taste along the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine, fill your Festival Passport “palette,” then collect your colorful culinary prize.
A highlight of the festival is the popular Disney on Broadway Concert Series, headlined by Broadway stars who reprise favorite songs from past performances in award-winning shows.
It will occur at the America Gardens Theatre with three performances daily. Here is the schedule so far:
- Jan. 17, 20, 21 and 24 – Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“The Lion King”)
- Jan. 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Heidi Blickenstaff (“The Little Mermaid”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- Jan. 25 – Special performance featuring Simmons, White, Blickenstaff and Lee
- Jan. 26, 28, 29; Feb. 1, 2, 5 and 6 – Kara Lindsay (“Newsies”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Jan. 27, 30, 31, Feb. 3, 4, 7 and 8 – Liana Hunt (“Newsies”) and Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- Feb. 9 – Special performance featuring Lindsay, Massey, Hunt and Jacobs
- Feb. 10, 12, 13, 18, 19, 22 and 23 – Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) and Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- Feb. 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21 – Syndee Winters (“The Lion King”) and Michael James Scott (“Aladdin”)
- Feb. 24 – Special performance featuring Brown, Strickland, Winters and Scott
Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, which guarantee seating for one show on the day of the dining experience, are also available.
Most events and exhibits during the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, including the Disney on Broadway concerts, are included with park admission.
For more information, or to book dining packages, visit ArtfulEpcot.com.
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 27 @ 3pm || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020
- Enrique Iglesias And Ricky Martin Co-Headlining Tour Comes to Amway Center in Orlando October 2020 .. #EnriqueIglesias #RickyMartin @AmwayCenter - March 11, 2020