The 2020-2021 season of FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando has yet to be revealed, but Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is kicking things off by announcing the Orlando returns of the hit musicals Hamilton and Wicked.
Exact dates haven’t been announced, but both shows will run for several weeks, giving subscribers, groups and individual ticket buyers more opportunities to see these stand-out shows.
Renewing subscribers have the option of adding Hamilton to their subscriptions. Wicked is available as a season add-on.
Broadway subscribers can renew online at orlando.broadway.com beginning Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 7pm. Renewals by phone start Friday, February 21, 2020 at 10am by calling 800.448.6322.
If you’d like to become a Broadway subscriber, you can sign up for the wait list at the same link.
The full FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando season will be announced on Thursday, February 20, 2020. We’ll bring you that information as soon as we get it.
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020