Rosen Hotels and The Adam Michael Rosen Foundation invite Central Florida to their inaugural “Sock It to Cancer” benefit on December 6, 2019.
Guests are asked to bring up to 5 pairs of new adult or child-sized holiday socks and use them to vote on their favorite trees, all decorated by Orlando’s most prestigious nonprofit organizations.
The winning tree receives a $5,000 donation to that organization from The Adam Michael Rosen Foundation.
If you forget or run out of socks, additional sock voting vouchers will be sold at the event starting at $10.
The event will take place at Rosen Shingle Creek.
Tickets to the event are $50 per adult, and $25 for children. This includes the tree decorating holiday reception featuring culinary treats, desserts, and two (2) drink tickets (for adults). Purchase online at the event’s ticket page.
Proceeds and voucher ticket sales benefit The Adam Michael Rosen Foundation whose mission is to help end cancer.
All socks will be collected by The Adam Michael Rosen Foundation, and distributed to area hospitals and families in need of holiday comfort.
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020