After a massive renovation, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is set to reopen at Disney’s Beach Club Resort on Dec. 26, 2019.
As part of an improved layout and enhanced experience, the restaurant has expanded to offer more space, which it really needed.
There’s also a fresh decor to the restaurant, featuring soft shades of teal, almond, and rose, along with whimsical touches like beaded glass globes, scalloped aqua tiles, and rose-colored banquettes.
A centerpiece of ice cream shops of yesteryear, a jukebox situated near the counter features hits that span the decades. And let’s not forget the artwork of Mickey and friends at the beach throughout the space.
The menu has also been updated with new items, including a Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich (with bacon aïoli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-baked multi-grain bun); a French Dip Sandwich (topped with crispy fried onions and swiss cheese and served on a toasted French roll); and a selection of loaded tots.
Plant-based dishes have made their way onto the menu, as well. There’s a loaded tots with plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions. Another plant-based option on the menu will be the Plant-Based Burger featuring a plant-based patty with plant-based mayonnaise, and caramelized balsamic onion jam, served on a house-baked multi-grain bun.
And don’t forget to save room for the new plant-based dessert, Cookie Fries. The cookie sticks come with marshmallow cream, chocolate, caramel, and strawberry dipping sauces.
But don’t worry, they didn’t throw out the Kitchen Sink in revamping the menu! You and your friends/family can take on the famous sundae with scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream, and mint chocolate chip ice cream smothered in every topping available.
If you can’t wait to visit the new Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, reservations are now available at the Walt Disney World website or via the MyDisney app.
[Images courtesy Disney Parks]
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020