After a massive renovation, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is set to reopen at Disney’s Beach Club Resort on Dec. 26, 2019.
As part of an improved layout and enhanced experience, the restaurant has expanded to offer more space, which it really needed.
There’s also a fresh decor to the restaurant, featuring soft shades of teal, almond, and rose, along with whimsical touches like beaded glass globes, scalloped aqua tiles, and rose-colored banquettes.
A centerpiece of ice cream shops of yesteryear, a jukebox situated near the counter features hits that span the decades. And let’s not forget the artwork of Mickey and friends at the beach throughout the space.
The menu has also been updated with new items, including a Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich (with bacon aïoli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-baked multi-grain bun); a French Dip Sandwich (topped with crispy fried onions and swiss cheese and served on a toasted French roll); and a selection of loaded tots.
Plant-based dishes have made their way onto the menu, as well. There’s a loaded tots with plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions. Another plant-based option on the menu will be the Plant-Based Burger featuring a plant-based patty with plant-based mayonnaise, and caramelized balsamic onion jam, served on a house-baked multi-grain bun.
And don’t forget to save room for the new plant-based dessert, Cookie Fries. The cookie sticks come with marshmallow cream, chocolate, caramel, and strawberry dipping sauces.
But don’t worry, they didn’t throw out the Kitchen Sink in revamping the menu! You and your friends/family can take on the famous sundae with scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream, and mint chocolate chip ice cream smothered in every topping available.
If you can’t wait to visit the new Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, reservations are now available at the Walt Disney World website or via the MyDisney app.
[Images courtesy Disney Parks]
- PirateFest Weekends Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Jan 22, 2022 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - January 19, 2022
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Music Headliners Announced for 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #GardenRocksConcerts - January 15, 2022
- Universal Orlando Announces Headliner Concerts for Mardi Gras 2022 .. @UniversalORL #UniversalOrlando #MardiGras #OrlandoConcerts - January 14, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021