After a massive renovation, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is set to reopen at Disney’s Beach Club Resort on Dec. 26, 2019.
As part of an improved layout and enhanced experience, the restaurant has expanded to offer more space, which it really needed.
There’s also a fresh decor to the restaurant, featuring soft shades of teal, almond, and rose, along with whimsical touches like beaded glass globes, scalloped aqua tiles, and rose-colored banquettes.
A centerpiece of ice cream shops of yesteryear, a jukebox situated near the counter features hits that span the decades. And let’s not forget the artwork of Mickey and friends at the beach throughout the space.
The menu has also been updated with new items, including a Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich (with bacon aïoli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-baked multi-grain bun); a French Dip Sandwich (topped with crispy fried onions and swiss cheese and served on a toasted French roll); and a selection of loaded tots.
Plant-based dishes have made their way onto the menu, as well. There’s a loaded tots with plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions. Another plant-based option on the menu will be the Plant-Based Burger featuring a plant-based patty with plant-based mayonnaise, and caramelized balsamic onion jam, served on a house-baked multi-grain bun.
And don’t forget to save room for the new plant-based dessert, Cookie Fries. The cookie sticks come with marshmallow cream, chocolate, caramel, and strawberry dipping sauces.
But don’t worry, they didn’t throw out the Kitchen Sink in revamping the menu! You and your friends/family can take on the famous sundae with scoops of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, cookies and cream, and mint chocolate chip ice cream smothered in every topping available.
If you can’t wait to visit the new Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, reservations are now available at the Walt Disney World website or via the MyDisney app.
[Images courtesy Disney Parks]
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020