Foodies visiting Walt Disney World during the holidays, can purchase a Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler from December 22, 2019, to January 4, 2020.
To celebrate the Tasting Sampler’s return, the culinary team has created a full range of new treats and guest favorites, scattered throughout the park.
For instance, Smiling Crocodile on Discovery Island is introducing a pulled pork jelly donut slider, as well as a tamale with tomatillo sauce, red chile sauce and a jalapeño cream sauce, and DinoLand U.S.A. is offering a peppermint ice cream sandwich.
Pick up a map from any food and beverage location in the park for a list of your options.
Prior to visiting the park, purchase the Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler digital value card for $50 by visiting Offers.Disney.com/DAKDINEBONUS/.
When you purchase the sampler, you’ll receive an email for each digital value card. Each email will have a barcode that can be added to your digital wallet on your mobile phone and scanned at most food and beverage locations throughout the park.
The sampler card also includes a bonus $10 digital value card that can be used at one of five quick service restaurants after 4pm, and two reserved seats for the second showing of “Rivers of Light: We Are One.”
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Tasting Sampler can be purchased through Jan. 4, 2020 at noon and can be used at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park during regular operating hours.
[Images courtesy of Disney Parks]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020