In honor of its new film, The Aeronauts, Amazon Prime Video is bringing the spirit and magic of 1862 to cities all across the country, including Orlando on December 13, 2019.
Adventurers of all ages are welcome to attend The Aeronauts’ Incredible Journey, a sprawling free Victorian fair featuring period performers, breathtaking exhibits, food and beverages, and hot air balloons.
The Aeronauts reunites Academy Award Nominee Felicity Jones and Academy Award Winner Eddie Redmayne in what’s being called a “big-screen spectacle” set in the Victorian age.
Inspired by a true story, daredevil balloon pilot Amelia Wren (Jones) and pioneering meteorologist James Glaisher (Redmayne) team up to advance human knowledge of the weather in 1862.
The film will have a limited run in theaters December 6, and then be available on Prime Video December 20.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020